BMW Z4 GT3

Germany
Germany
Hey guys,

I created a setup for the BMW Z4 GT3. It was tested on Imola. In addition I uploaded a video on youtube, in which you can see the setup and one lap with me in the car. I didn't really try it a lot. If you are fast, you can beat the world record on PC. With my time I would have been second, but I play on Xbox and unfortunately there are no car specific leaderboards, so I had no real comparison there. I hope you enjoy it.
smile.png

If you may have any suggestions I would really like to hear them.
smile.png
In the near future I'll also create new setups. Do you have any special wishes? Just let me know.
smile.png

You can see it right here. :)

As you're taking requests :cheers: If you have an endurance tune for the mclaren 12c gt3 at Watkins Glen which will not fry the front left while being driven hard I'd be all ears :dopey:

Tried this set up and its epic, made some personal changes to get it around Bathurst, and its absolutely rapid! I'm doing things in this car I thought were almost impossible, I have one issue and I think its circuit related, I keep getting rear brake lock ups, kind of like a diff lock on certain corners, how can I get rid of or minimize it?

Tried this set up and its epic, made some personal changes to get it around Bathurst, and its absolutely rapid! I'm doing things in this car I thought were almost impossible, I have one issue and I think its circuit related, I keep getting rear brake lock ups, kind of like a diff lock on certain corners, how can I get rid of or minimize it?

You may change the break balance to the front a little. The problem is that I can't test it because I don't have the game anymore. :D

You may change the break balance to the front a little. The problem is that I can't test it because I don't have the game anymore. :D

That sucks bloke, this and your Ruf tune are some of the best tunes I've driven in a very long time,

Hey guys,

I created a setup for the BMW Z4 GT3. It was tested on Imola. In addition I uploaded a video on youtube, in which you can see the setup and one lap with me in the car. I didn't really try it a lot. If you are fast, you can beat the world record on PC. With my time I would have been second, but I play on Xbox and unfortunately there are no car specific leaderboards, so I had no real comparison there. I hope you enjoy it.
smile.png

If you may have any suggestions I would really like to hear them.
smile.png
In the near future I'll also create new setups. Do you have any special wishes? Just let me know.
smile.png

You can see it right here. :)

Monza tune?

Monza tune?

That tune will work perfectly on Monza, you will need to make some personal tweaks, I've got this as my base tune for the Z4, I've made a very handy Bathurst tune out of it,

Amazing tune! The car is so nice to drive, and is my base tune for most tracks. It works really well on a controller as well!

Latest Posts

Back