Australia
QLD, Australia
Small_Fryz
Sorted by date, Newest at the top!

Dodge Viper Orcea Race Car @ Deep Forest Reverse
This is my BC6 lap, got 3rd.
Arcade mode Full tune, R5 tyres.
Here is a link to the results

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RX8 LM @ Autum Ring GT Mode
9mb
This is my Board Challenge lap that got me 2nd in Round 7 back in September 👍, its not drifting but IMHO this took me much much much more skill and time than any of my drifting vids did.

Settings

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Video 6
1.3mb
Drifts with DFP, thought they were post worthy, worth the download, and please give feedback. 💡

Vid 5

This one is only 2 corners, Grand Valley East Reverse corners 1 and 2 linked! contains outside and 3rd person veiw. No sound or music. I think its a decent drift, though as always im open to your opinions!.

Video 4

5.3mb (chase view)

Video 4b

5.4mb (Normal view, with display mode, for you guys who likes to know whats going on)

This one is a Complete lap of Autumn Ring II, their is a slight jump in the middle but thats because i can only record max of 60 seconds at a time. Let me know the feedback!

Its not much but its a start

Here are a few short clips of me getting used to gt4's drifting.

Vid 3 is a very very nice braking/fient drift into deep forest turn 1

600kb

Here is my 2nd drift video, The music isnt eurobeat though but this music is pretty much all i have.

This is done in windows movie maker, my first ever movie made/edited.
Try to judge my drifting on its own and give me feedback, and give me seperate feedback on how to improve my movie making skills. Thanks a lot :)

Vid 2

3.8mb

Vid1

5.1mb

Post your comments and thoughts.

A BIG thanks to tankspanker for helping me with the editing and compileing of the vid 👍

Drifting done with DS2

All Kindly hosted by Vision 👍👍

i felt like i was playing initial d special stage. the drifts were great, just tired of the recycled music, but it did suit the video pretty good.

Yeah that were some VERY good angles,
but just a matter of tast, I didn't like the music, but I just turned it of:idea: and the drifting was great:tup:

Edit: I'm looking at it again, and just for a few corners, you start drifting a bit late, so use a more effective entrance technique, so you'll start the drift a bit earlier, that's all, keep it up:)

w/ regard to music:
It was really nobody's pick, but i'll take the blame for it. Small_Fryz told me he wanted something ID~ish, and that track was the only one I had. Everything else I own is punk or metal of some variety.

The choice of car, coupled with the music made for a very hyper movie experience.

Nicely done. Combining those into an almost spatic atmosphere gave the feelign of teetering on the endge of loosing control. Which is very simialr to a drift. "Holding on the very edge of control"

Nice.

AO

G-T-4-Fan
I'm looking at it again, and just for a few corners, you start drifting a bit late, so use a more effective entrance technique, so you'll start the drift a bit earlier, that's all, keep it up:)

Yeah thanks for that, im still getting the hang of braking drifts and other techniques to get the drifts started, Its lot harder than gt3 in that respect.

Der Alta
Nicely done. Combining those into an almost spatic atmosphere gave the feelign of teetering on the endge of loosing control. Which is very simialr to a drift. "Holding on the very edge of control"

Yeah i tried to have as much angle as i could while still being in control, The AE86 drift was on the very edge, i wasnt sure if i could pull out of it.

The last drift in the RX-7 was probably my best yet, i was able to get good consistent angle while keeping on the racing line.

Mustang_4_Ever
phhhhht not much..... are you kidding me thooose are awsome!!!! lol

as for the song, that sets the drift feel

Thanks a lot 👍

I can't seem to download it. I just got a 1K file.

Small_Fryz
try now swift 👍.

Yeah, that worked. Good stuff SmallFryz. I'd like to see that on Trueno drift from another angle. Either you were close to 80 some degrees, or I'm too tired and my eyes are playing tricks on me.

I like all these new guys with good vids. This is great! :cool:

MdnIte
Swift. Go to sleep.

:lol:

I'm trying bud. I really am. You know how GTP can be compelling and addicting. It's just cool watching drift vids. Especially from the new guys.

Ok, I'm gone. :cool:

ok i will upload that drift from a different angle, later on.

But it wont have any sound.

once i get on to my ps2, i will post settings for my AE86 and FC. and have a short clip of that AE86 drift from a better angle.

Small_Fryz
uploaded another angle for AE86 Drift.

Pretty good, but wel.......very short, MAYBE you CAN try linking those corners:) It's an idea, but I haven't done it ever, with real succes then......try it:)👍

you've sent me those videos before but as i've said DAMN that's some angle and decent driving! :D i really like how you just drive so smooth and flowing, it's... fluid :)

i have the settings for that shigeno too, and trust me it's not easy to drive as well as small fryz does

Drifto
awsome. nice drifts. its must be nice to have a wheel :(

For racing:D But for drifting............:banghead::crazy:
I think I'm just forced somehow to drift with the DFP, cause it's a challenge, but it seems an impossible challenge TOO:indiff: At least for FR drifting then:)👍

Back