Body Help!

United States
Athens,Ga
Ok, this more than likely wont work but, I was searching the web and found many codes for body modifications. They were for GT2 though, will they work for GT3?

Nope unfortunately. To this point only slight body adjustment is possible, by swapping bodies, or chassis. For example, the cl600 body on an F094, makes the body look lower and stretched.

Chassis only change where the wheels are, the base car is what changes the body.

Actually the chassis controls the wheelbase, length, height, and weight. If you do a chassis swap, go in and look at the car specs and U will see those numbers have changed, as well as I think the front and rear trac. That doesn't mean that a chassis swap will always make a car look different, but sometimes will make slight changes.

no it doesn't, I put an F1 chassis on a mini just for the hell of it and all that changed were the wheel placement(wheelbase), and they were behind and in front of the car. I'm using V4 program, don't know if it matters, but I have no body change, just wheelbase.

Not that this makes a lot of difference, but if you go back and read my post i stated that it doesn't always make the car look different, but sometimes it does. What I was saying is the chassis swap changes the dimensions in the cars specs. If U load a Mini in your 1st 2 slots, and put an F094 chassis on one of them, then go into the garage to view the cars, and open the car specs screen, U will see that the 2 cars have different weight, height, length, and wheelbase. I was mistaken about the front and rear track, but that's all I was saying.

Well I haven't noticed any change, and I'm glad, I don't need to change the way the car looks just the chassis.

Back