? bout drift cars in the game

• Thread starter QwkEvo
  • 11 comments
NO THEY ARE NOT :crazy:
i was very dissapointed when i bought the hks s15. It doesnt even come with an LSD. and anybody can tell u, its not possible to do a decent drift without an LSD. so i had to spend some cash and spend around an hour getting the silvia to drift the way i wanted it to :dopey:

Bubble Bunny
NO THEY ARE NOT :crazy:
i was very dissapointed when i bought the hks s15. It doesnt even come with an LSD. and anybody can tell u, its not possible to do a decent drift without an LSD. so i had to spend some cash and spend around an hour getting the silvia to drift the way i wanted it to :dopey:

care to share your settings?... i've tried everything with stock rx7's and s2k's..so fu`kin' hard. even though i have every kind of force feedback off it just owns the **** out of my hands with those strong spins

i'm still trying to get my drift setting perfect. Its driftable but its not the most desirable drift setup. So i dont think its worthy for public viewing untill i spend more time on it, :indiff:

no they're not, all cars are grip, gran turismo is more grand touring/touge racing so that's why all cars are grip. but I got the settings right for me... :sly:

Come on man we want your settings. EVen i'm having probleams. Well not really hehe... but yea Its a shame they don't come with anything but a grip setup. But thats where we come in. TO change Gran Turismo, into are own D1 event.

RX-7_FC_DrIfteR
Come on man we want your settings. EVen i'm having probleams. Well not really hehe... but yea Its a shame they don't come with anything but a grip setup. But thats where we come in. TO change Gran Turismo, into are own D1 event.
i guess... just give me a few more days to get more money... still poor (played only the American version)

Back