BOX ART Version.2

• Thread starter ZEE
  • 548 comments

What do u Think of Cover Version 2?

• Good Work, Some Nice touches.

Votes: 109 71.7%
  • Neither Good or Bad, it's OK.

Votes: 33 21.7%
  • Bad, Not as good as the First Version.

Votes: 10 6.6%

• Total voters

ZEE

United Kingdom
Nurburgring, Germany
OK, GTP People, This is my 2nd attempt and this is what I think the PAL and NTSC version would look like of GT4. The first was like a Test of what I thought the Japanese cover would look like, just let me know what u guys thinks.

Attachments

• gt4-cover-full-v.2.jpg
    gt4-cover-full-v.2.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 2,109
it indeed looks very nice! but i have to admit T5-R is right, The frontcover should be a little bit more CATCHING and recognisable.
Just look at the GT3 cover with it's Boxter headlights. ;)

Heres a try at one I've done, probably my best so far, it's only my third ever.

yeah this one of mine, is my third effort too. The reason the front cover is like that because I beleived you had to figure out what it was and what car it was from, just like the boxster headlight from the GT3 PAL cover.

Bloody good for your 3rd effort, not too sure about the car but that grill looks alot like the Daihatsu Sirius, doubt it is that though, heres another I've done, I'm onto my 4th already.

Originally posted by nitro_2003
dont mean to be nasty, but i dont think that one looks very good. good effort though. sorry if i offended you!!

And no you hav'nt offended me, costructive criticism is a helpfull.

Nice, M8,I like how u put the TVR tamora, i quite like that 2nd one.

I would like to see if anybody can guess the car thats on the front cover, if they don't get it then the cover is successful.

Yeah, I think the cover just needs to have more color. And maybe the pics on the back don't overlap each other as much. Other then that it looks very good.

It's an Aston Martin DB7 Vantage... :D Or possibly a Vanquish maybe...

very good, famine knows his cars, It is a Aston Martin Vanquish, FAMINE, a GT4 box cover bobby prize is on its way to u very soon. :odd: :lol: :D

Zee: It says on the back that this is the fourth installment in the GT series, but technically due to the nearly worldwide release on GTC, isn't GT4 in fact the fifth installment? But aside from that, it's really really sweet :D

Originally posted by donbenni
Zee: It says on the back that this is the fourth installment in the GT series, but technically due to the nearly worldwide release on GTC, isn't GT4 in fact the fifth installment? But aside from that, it's really really sweet :D

Technically it's the 10th, ther was GT1,2,3 then that GT Toyota game, then GTC 2001 and that other GTC2001 game, then GTC2002 tokyo-geneva and also theres a GT Lupo cup and a GT Copen game with the Daihatsu Copen in as the only car and GT4 is the 10th. The only thing is the other games are spin-offs not proper GT games so you don't have

Great job ZEE. That back cover is almost perfect. You need a list of all the car manufactures, and it will be 100%. I couldn't tell if it was already included, the print is to small to read.

The front is off a bit. The 4 is crooked, and the bottom of the pic you used is much to dark. Gray was a bad choice of color too. You have to use something that really stands out. We've had blue, and red. How about yellow? Or the bright green and blue Peugeot LM Race Car?

Thx, for the comments, how about this design, I think it resembles the GT2 PAL cover, don't you think. :D

Attachments

• gt4-cover-full-v.3-web.jpg
    gt4-cover-full-v.3-web.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 628
Nice! It's a good idea putting that water mark on it, you don't want some Brazilian guy mistaking it for the real one, much like the definitive car list. :lol:

lol cobraboy!!! well the second one has a really good cover. could be used here in the states, as they need something that the non hardcore gamer would recognize.

Heres my latest one, I've just finished it now and it's the first one with all the little logo's on for Polyphony and sony etc, I've done.

Back