Premium
Belgium
Belgium
bramturismo
Welcome to my gallery!​

gallerybannerst2.jpg

Last edited:
Honda NSX @ Trial Mountain​

My very first update, a ban doesn't stop me from 'chopping ;). Hope you like it 👍 I did try a design like 440 Charger and Alex but I cannot seem to keep the background transparent. Oh well...

Click for larger size

Wow, that's very impressive work! The colours are really nicely saturated and the blur seems to have worked well too. I hope to see some more updates of the same quality 👍 I quite like the new name.

I´m glad to see U (Floyd)...its good to see your great shots again. This is why it would be sad to see anyone with your talent leave, just look at that NSX, simply beautiful!!! Just keep it up:)
Good luck with this new gallery!!

Thanks guys, thanks alot 👍

Yeah I know LGForce, but I'm still very thankfull to you for making it ;)

Wow, Pink(i mean ultrashot)! That is your cleanest shot yet. Soooo nice. The paintwork is sooo clean. Wow, i believe that since ive been taking a time out from all of this gt4 stuff lately, you have far surpassed my skills! Awesome shot!

Amazing shot,, I missed something though.. Why would they ban you dammit.. You haven't lost your touch though:tup: Fantastic shot,, the ligthing is superb:D

According to Cyril (Flat-Out, the moderator who banned him), his other accounts won't be banned, unless he participates in OLRs.
He was banned for cheating in the WRS Week 78, after being warned on Week 66 and 2 (on his other account). Look at the WRS Week 78 Results thread for more information.

Am I the only one who can't see the pictures?

According to Cyril (Flat-Out, the moderator who banned him), his other accounts won't be banned, unless they cause trouble in OLRs.

Am I the only one who can't see the pictures?
Now that is strange, isn't a ban meant to teach people, in waiting out there ban.

well, he wont be allowed to use his Pink the floyd account again. it will take him a while to regain the status that he had with that account...over 4000 posts.

and ultra, i might need you to let me in on how you get your paint to look soo clean. I can never do it!!

Guys, guys, please, can we quit this discussion? I've had enough of this.

Dead_Poetic, I'll give you a hint:

"Blur" One of the filters makes that look so clean, you're talking about the brown reflection on the side, right?

Love the NSX shot. Great colour and use of blur, gotta love motion blur.

I can see this gallery is gonna be popular. Thanks for the comment by the way, I'm trying to get another car up. The quickest update ever. :)

HKS NSX​
I named it like this because well, just look how brutal, mean and beautiful this thing is. I also think this is my cleanest update I've ever done, just look closely at the hood ;)

Click for larger size

I suspose that your new name is definitive. Overcoming this little inconvenient, I have to say that your new shots has another flavour, seems different and I love them.

The first NSX is superb, the blur, the contrast, the variety of color preserving the harmony... all are well balanced and the overall feeling is very nice. Only a pixelated white line in the lateral glass could be very easly erased!

The second NSX is brutal as you sais, it has got a very emphasised racing look. The over exposured level is fun to see... I'd change the EV of the rims but it's only a personal liking. Btw I love the combination of colors too, the orangish tone with the blue and specially the reflection over the front glass.

I'm still researching about how chop reflections over the surfaces with so poor resolution textures. It's hard to make it reallist.

Hey UltraPink! I like more of this!

Salu2.alexwrc

Both are damn fantastic mate,, I love the cleanliness of the First Nsx phototravel shot,, But the second is superb IMO,, cause of the great lighting:) Amazing stuff:drool:

Wow, very clean shot Ultra. Great reflections and use of colour. The blue of the car works well with the white background. Very Cool. :) Makes me want to take some pics of a NSX. Keep up the great work. 👍

Check out my update and tell me what you think. :)

what can I say...U have done it again...incredible shiny shot and with good quality. Well done:)

Back