Breaking! Official GT5 Prologue free demo download full detail released!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the important part of that story!
I am pretty sure if you have a Japanese PSN account you will be able to download it from the Japanese PSN store. If you don't know how to create a Japanese account, stay tuned as I will be creating a step-by-step guide to create a Japanese account later today.

Please give us a FERRARI!!!

otherwise this demo is only 99% awesome

glad to see a mazda on the list

anyone have any ideas what cars they will release 23rd-25th?

^ I'm pretty sure that the F430 will be in GT5PD, they just highlighted the cars that will be unveiled at the TGS.

-> What I want are PORSCHE'S!!

;)

^ I'm glad I just got my JDM account last night, I just can't wait!!! :crazy:

Can't wait. I'm all excited now.

Presuming it comes out at precisely midnight in Japan then it should be in PSN stores for UK at 4:00PM...I think...

OK, I must be missing something here. Don't we already have something better than this? As far as I can tell GTHD has a better course and more interesting cars. I'll certainly download this and give it a try, but what, specifically, is all the excitement about?

OK, I must be missing something here. Don't we already have something better than this? As far as I can tell GTHD has a better course and more interesting cars. I'll certainly download this and give it a try, but what, specifically, is all the excitement about?

An improved physics engine!

Yea I think you are missing quite a bit...

1. Suzuka is way better than the track in HD (dont remember its name)
2. More interesting cars? Skyline GTR says hello.
2. In car view baby!
3. New physics engine.
4. Maybe new sounds?

That should be enough :)

Isnt the Purchaseable North American version, that will be out in November (I got it pre-orderd at EB games), have Online racing, and more cars and tracks?

Two words: Cockpit View.

All of this information has already been posted in the 10/10/2007 Demo thread, and even if it had not already been posted that would have been the correct place to post.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=98826

I know that any new GT release generates a lot of new members and excitement, but can you all please check the existing threads before creating new ones. Multiple threads with exactly the same information helps no-one.

This one is now locked.

Scaff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back