Breaking out and getting to 2 million+ MPH

Pick your Escudo.

Change the settings to make it do the wheelie.

Go to the Seattle II track.

After the starting line, there is a corner, you have to hit it at at least 180+ miles per hour.

If you hit it correctly,

-----------X
                |
                |
                |

You should get behind the walls in the level. You can go visit the stadium if you want, or the Seattle Needle too.

Once you get behind the walls, there is pretty much no ending to the level. So you can get your Escudo going REALLY fast.

Anyways, here is the topic at Gamefaqs message board:

Gamefaqs Level Glitches Discussion

And here is the URL for the page that shows exactly how to pull it off. Complete with videos and pictures:
GT3 Central

Good Luck trying it! I was a bit skeptical at first myself, but, I did it. It's really very odd once you do it. :)

(Edited by LiquidCrash at 10:50 pm on Aug. 10, 2001)

Well, here's a tip.

Don't get the Escudo the first time you do it, since it's a little hard to steer with the Wheelie settings.

First, make sure you get a car that can go over 180+ mph in a short amount of strip. I used my F1 Car.

Second, don't give up! It took me at least ten times before I actually hit it in the right spot.

Third, Good Luck! It really does work. :)

Let's take a poll...

How many people that have read this topic actually believe me?

1 = No
2 = Yes
3 = I don't know, will find out myself.

I know it works, just want to see if ya'll believe me or not. :P

Sorry, the server they're hosted on wouldn't let me link outside of the original site. Just go to the site that I stated in my original post.

And here is the link to the movie that shows EXACTLY how to do it. I watched this movie before I did it.

http://www.envy.nu/gt3central/media/glitch.mpg

The movie is 21 seconds and 1.75 megabytes.

(Edited by LiquidCrash at 12:17 am on Aug. 11, 2001)

(Edited by LiquidCrash at 12:22 am on Aug. 11, 2001)

Quote from a user at Gamefaqs:

this is awsome, first time i went to soulfly's page and watch the videos intrigued me. Heh, i especially love how u can wonder around and do whatever the heck u want to. I even got out with the Escudo and did the 2 billion mph thingy...its soo funny....so much for max speed on the test course =P......As for sp11, i got out going the other way..as in going backwards through the pit and hitting the guard rail by the yellow or orange truck...took me 10 min though GRRRRRRR......pretty sweet glitch.

So, you can get it to 2billion + actually.

i jus did it....pretty cool......not really worth the half hour it took me.....it will be cool to do when i have a friend come over and were racing against eachother

Great, I'm glad to see people got it working.

See, it just takes time and a little practice. You can't just try like 5 minutes and say it doesn't work.

Is it normal for the game to freeze after you do this lil trick? :confused:
fun to attempt though. and no wonder the oil light came on eh ;)

pic available here:
http://members.home.net/smoke.alot/speedy.jpg

i went suppppppppperrr fast with my gt one car... did yalll know that when you do this it also gives you hella miles on your stat. screen

Yes, it is normal for the game to freeze when doing the 2Billion MPH trick with the Escudo. Sorry for not saying that before, so save before you attempt to do it.

Also, good point there NocturnalPS. If you do decide to do this trick, after you do it load your saved game from before you did the trick so those miles don't stay on your car.

Thanks for the heads up guys! :)

heard about this for monaco done it but with f1 car couldn't steer escudo into wall tried for about 2hours give up but it does work gonna try seattle now...

At first i bought the escudo yesterday for fun and wasnt planning on saving the game. I tuned it and suped it up according to the guides. I tried this trick and was never able to do it on my escudo(I did it on my F090) because the wheels locked up and screwed up my turns. Help?????

sorry, but we've had a flood of newbies like you ,with false info.  My first reaction to this thread was not even to enter it.

See, people shouldn't assume too much. I may be a newb,  to these forums, but I don't provide false information about a game I love. Sorry, that's just not my style...

I review for a rather popular site, I'd rather not say though. I like to keep my personal info at a minimum. Not like you care or anything...

its much ezer to do this trick with the gt-one racecar     go out and win or buy that car

that works out ot be over 2 billion mph, i will get a pic up soon but for now you just got to lay your trust in me, but sadly i have a feeling it has been broken by now, i did it using the method that someone got 14 million mph with, you jsut set it up to wheelie and squeeze through a wall, i am nto trying ot take credit for the method is what i am stressing here

Back