Brembo Becomes Official Technical Partner in Braking Systems for Gran Turismo 7

You're not, of course ;)

However... does the car on 1:32 (for a glimpse to see) on the far right side, is a Pagani Zonda? Hard to tell.

Kaz did mention the PP system is going to be calculated on a "virtual test track" which takes into account your car settings, not just power/weight values like in the past. I'm not sure why we still need a standard PP in addition to the simulation PP if that's the case.
I think both of those are going to use the "virtual test track" for calculations. The "Simulation PP" will probably come up when you add upgrades or tune your car.

Well... driveshafts and prop shafts are different things. A driveshaft transmits torque from the differential to the wheel hub, and a prop shaft transmits torque from a gearbox to a differential.

Typically, a front-engined car which drives the rear wheels (either exclusively or as a 4WD/AWD) has a prop shaft longitudinally down the centre from gearbox to differential and two driveshafts (or half-shafts, 'cos each is half the width of the car) out from the diff to the hubs. A mid- or rear-engined car, or a front-engine front-wheel drive car, typically has a transaxle and driveshafts only.

....i'll just ask the GT Auto mechanics to make the car go faster

Nice. I hope that all this effort to add aesthetic embellishments such as Tag Heuer, Brembo, Michelin and Hamilton would also be applied to increasing the roster of circuits for Gran Turismo games.

Nice. I hope that all this effort to add aesthetic embellishments such as Tag Heuer, Brembo, Michelin and Hamilton would also be applied to increasing the roster of circuits for Gran Turismo games.
Nah, that doesn't come with a helping of marketing money. I wonder how much extra Polyphony gets paid for these branding deals?

But, having brand deals won't affect how many tracks they can or can't model. I mean, modeling some billboards of a certain brand takes a lot less time than it takes to model an entire track. There's no correlation between both. Doesn't really bother me how much money they make from sponsorships either, as it can have a positive impact on the game, either by allowing them to hire more people, to cover the expenses of traveling to model more cars and tracks, to pay for outsourcing and even to allow players to get free DLCs.

As for the Brembo deal, atleast we get some extra customisation options, which is always a very welcome addition.

The JDM in me dislikes this decision about Brembo.
Spoon (Nissin) FTW.
51562653120_71e6dd37c1_k.jpg
Pretty sure some one had posted this idea on the "what would you like to see in GT7 livery editor" thread by AfraidRacer somewhere, but I'd second the notion for brake callipers to be decal editable.

More decal editable parts gives us so much more freedom to express.

Back