Brewguy's GTS Garage & Brewguy's Design Livery

• Thread starter Brewguy44
  • 136 comments
@Thorin Cain @fordlaser Have you guys seen the top 10 times that are posted in The Lewis Hamilton Challenge? The Nurburgring one has aliens posting 5:30 lap times, that's 10 seconds faster than LH time :crazy: :eek:

I'm getting closer to the gold times though, don't think I'll be able to get LH times. His ghost just pulls away from me and we're driving the same car :odd:?!? How does he go so fast?? :confused:

I know I use a controller, but come on, does a wheel make that much difference? :cheers:
I've only really looked at the top 10 times for Dragon Trail, still impressive that they are 1.5-2 seconds quicker than LH there :eek:.

About the pad vs wheel. Even though I've been mostly using a wheel now for a couple of years, I still find it easier to get near my "top time" with the pad and X /[ ]. A wheel is good for a finer control of the inputs but it's still easier to make quick corrections with a pad for me :crazy: Probably because I've been using a pad for GT since 1998, the muscle memory is still better :dopey:. I find it easier to drive smoothly with the wheel, just not so easy to drive fast.

As for how he's so fast...Yes, we all have the same tools, just not the same talent :guilty:. He's Lewis Hamilton man, the dude can go! :D:lol:

@Thorin Cain @fordlaser Have you guys seen the top 10 times that are posted in The Lewis Hamilton Challenge? The Nurburgring one has aliens posting 5:30 lap times, that's 10 seconds faster than LH time :crazy: :eek:

I'm getting closer to the gold times though, don't think I'll be able to get LH times. His ghost just pulls away from me and we're driving the same car :odd:?!? How does he go so fast?? :confused:

I know I use a controller, but come on, does a wheel make that much difference? :cheers:
No I have not seen the times as yet, and after reading your post they are super aliens times at Nurburgring.
A wheel makes it a bit better in a racing game, but there are very good DS4 players out there with lighting reflexes.
To your question about how does he goes so fast, because he is an Racing Driver :lol:.

@Brewguy44 @Thorin Cain @fordlaser

Good to see old familiar friends still around. Not the same as it used to be around here.

I'm still lurking in the dark shadows of GT6, haven't jumped over to Sport.

Want to wish you guys a safe a Merry Christmas, and may the new year bring you blessings.

Good to hear from you too @Bowtie-muscle it's been awhile and yes I have not been on GT6 that much. I've been busy with GT Sport,RDR2 and Assassin's Creed. Hears to you and yours Merry Christmas and a Happy New year too!!! :cheers:

@Brewguy44 @Thorin Cain @fordlaser

Good to see old familiar friends still around. Not the same as it used to be around here.

I'm still lurking in the dark shadows of GT6, haven't jumped over to Sport.

Want to wish you guys a safe a Merry Christmas, and may the new year bring you blessings.
You have a Merry Christmas too my friend and a happy new year,and that goes with @Brewguy44 @Thorin Cain :cheers::cheers:.

I hope GT7 comes with PS5 at the end of next year.

Here are some New Cars I acquired just this past month or so.

Aston Martin DB3S CN.1 '53

Gran Turismo®SPORT Aston Martin DB3S '53.jpg

Ferrari 330 P4 '67

Gran Turismo®SPORT Ferrari 330 P4 '67.jpg

More to Come
Cheers Smiley.gif

Attachments

• Gran Turismo®SPORT Jaguar D-Type '54.jpg
    Gran Turismo®SPORT Jaguar D-Type '54.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 18
  • Gran Turismo®SPORT Stingray RC.jpg
    Gran Turismo®SPORT Stingray RC.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 18
@Thorin Cain @fordlaser I've just been grinding Blue Moon Bay in Premium Sports Lounge and X2019 Endurance Race at Monza for 500,000 credits just to buy the cars.

I figured the game has been out for just over 2 years and I haven't got one from the daily gift car, so why wait any longer, so I bought them. :D 👍 :cheers:

@Thorin Cain @fordlaser I've just been grinding Blue Moon Bay in Premium Sports Lounge and X2019 Endurance Race at Monza for 500,000 credits just to buy the cars.

I figured the game has been out for just over 2 years and I haven't got one from the daily gift car, so why wait any longer, so I bought them. :D 👍 :cheers:

For the Daily Gift Car today I got a Go-Kart and thank you PD for that gift :), and that have made my day even better.

The Lewis Hamilton challenges are the only good thing in the game at the moment my friend, 1 Gold and the rest Silver.
It is pretty good. I'm enjoying the challenge, it far harder than anything I've experienced from GT games in the past. I see this as a good thing :).
I've seen some of your times, pretty fast mate, there's not many people ahead of you on my friends list (In most cases you're in the top 2 :bowdown:) :)👍.

Still plenty of good things for me in this game. I enjoy the livery editor a bit too much, so there's still plenty of racing I've still not done. I've not even got to the stage of thinking of grinding yet :). I'm hoping by the time all I have left to do is the Nostalgic event I'll have saved enough credits. Barring any future DLC, there's not many cars outside of the 10-20 million bracket I need to buy anyway...just that damn Red Bull thing :yuck: :lol:.

:cheers:

Why the H E double hockey sticks not ;)👍. Glad I'm not the only one that's been ignored with these beauties.

What's your go-to car for the Monza race?

It is pretty good. I'm enjoying the challenge, it far harder than anything I've experienced from GT games in the past. I see this as a good thing :).
I've seen some of your times, pretty fast mate, there's not many people ahead of you on my friends list (In most cases you're in the top 2 :bowdown:) :)👍.
I found the LH challenge at the Green Hell track is hard for me but I am getting closer to get Gold, and I have been doing in the same TT for over last 2 weeks now for about a couple of hours day. Why I am doing the Green Hell track all the time is because I want to get this TT out of the way.

Thanks my friend :cheers: I am fast but erratic at times :lol:.

Hey my friend I might take a long break playing GT Sport, because GT Sport is just about dead and I might be playing on my PS3, until PS5 comes out and then I might play GTS again and if GT7 is not out yet.

Last edited:
Hello @Thorin Cain @fordlaser How are you guys doing? I'm doing good :). I've been playing a lot of games since the (stay at home) thing went into place and cleaning my house real good and making beer. I hope you all are staying healthy too. :cheers:
Hey BG :cheers: Good to hear from you good buddy, glad your healthy and keeping yourself busy :D:tup:.

All's well here too 👍. It's a strange time my friends. Although my day to day hasn't changed quite as much as most. I still have to go to work. Just have to keep the distance from others (which is a bonus....I hate crowded spaces any way :P).

Hope you stay in good health and spirits :cheers:.

Hello @Thorin Cain @fordlaser How are you guys doing? I'm doing good :). I've been playing a lot of games since the (stay at home) thing went into place and cleaning my house real good and making beer. I hope you all are staying healthy too. :cheers:
I am doing very well my friend and I have been playing GT6 and I am 44% into that game :). I have not played GT Sport for a couple of months now, and it looks like I will never play that game again until the Real game comes out from PD.

I am looking and thinking of getting Assetto Corsa Ultimate Edition and Assetto Corsa competizione on PS4 will be out in June. When I buy a PS5 and there is no new game from PD, in the mean time I will just play Assetto Corsa racing game for a while.

WELCOME TO MY GARAGE!!!

View attachment 886590

Welcome to My GT Sport Tuning Garage & Livery

I will be coming out with tunes soon, it's just going to take awhile to test them out but I have one ready to post.
you'll have to wait and see what it's going to be, but it's going to be a good one. I'll have Liveries too, just look for Brewguy44 in GT Sport, Scapes and Livery

{{{{DRIVE & ENJOY}}}}View attachment 688811

Livery's By: Brewguy Designs

(Note: All My Designs Have My Name On Them - Brewguy44)

(Front & Rear Bumpers Shaded In)

In Memorandum of Francis Legay aka: TurnLeft/OutbackV6 (R.I.P. June 2016)

Hi, Brewguy. Any recommendation in how to learn to make my own tunes? I am an engineer and I know about mechanics, physics, aerodynamics, etc. I have read articles and try to learn how to tune, but I think there should be a website or some resources that teaches you properly how to tune suspension, transmission and produce a well balanced car

I've been playing Gran Turismo since PS1 and I just learned from using other people's tunes and how it made the car drive. I also played around with the different tuning sections (suspension,LCD and trans) and adapted it to my driving style. @Thorin Cain do you have any thing to add, it would be helpful Thanks. Let me know if you need anything else. :cheers:

I've been playing Gran Turismo since PS1 and I just learned from using other people's tunes and how it made the car drive. I also played around with the different tuning sections (suspension,LCD and trans) and adapted it to my driving style. @Thorin Cain do you have any thing to add, it would be helpful Thanks. Let me know if you need anything else. :cheers:

This is pretty much how I did it too :D.
I would love to help more, but I've been out of practice since GT6 and really need a crash course myself too :dunce:.

@Laloalfa, There are a couple of good tuning guides in the GT6 Tuning forum which can be of some use to you. I used this one a lot as a quick reference...
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/general-tuning-guide-updated-1-09.297354/
It does lack a bit of detail, but as a reference guide to remind you how each setting change can effect the car, it's great to keep around :)👍. There were some changes to the physics model since then, but it still works the same as far how each change effects things (more or less).

The thing is not all cars need the same sort of treatment so it's quite difficult to produce a "one size fits all" guide to achieve a balanced tune.
I'd be quite happy to answer any specific questions about the process(es) I used before and what I was trying to achieve with each setting. But I can't give general advice on what to do or not do, due to the variables involved.

This is pretty much how I did it too :D.
I would love to help more, but I've been out of practice since GT6 and really need a crash course myself too :dunce:.

@Laloalfa, There are a couple of good tuning guides in the GT6 Tuning forum which can be of some use to you. I used this one a lot as a quick reference...
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/general-tuning-guide-updated-1-09.297354/
It does lack a bit of detail, but as a reference guide to remind you how each setting change can effect the car, it's great to keep around :)👍. There were some changes to the physics model since then, but it still works the same as far how each change effects things (more or less).

The thing is not all cars need the same sort of treatment so it's quite difficult to produce a "one size fits all" guide to achieve a balanced tune.
I'd be quite happy to answer any specific questions about the process(es) I used before and what I was trying to achieve with each setting. But I can't give general advice on what to do or not do, due to the variables involved.

Have you been reading my mind my friend, because I have that link on my computer to use it as a reference guide. I still use other members tunes but I try to use my own setups.
I can not wait until GT7 to come out, and I have not touched GT Sport for over 4 months now.

Last edited:
Have you been reading my mind my friend, because I have that link on my computer to use it as a reference guide.
I swear, not on purpose...but anything is possible :crazy: :lol:.

I always found the way @DolHaus broke down the settings to be much less confusing than other guides I read. Not to mention how he shows what changes these can make :).
I still use other members tunes but I try to use my own setups.
That's how to do it 👍. Others may make the car "better" but if you want a custom fit it's always best to do a little DIY :D. I liked your comment in the GT6 forum about this, how to make a couple of changes at a time and keep notes so you can revert back to a better point, sage advice indeed :bowdown:.

I can not wait until GT7 to come out, and I have not touched GT Sport for over 4 months now.
I can't wait either, just have to start saving the pennies for the PS5 :banghead: :lol:. I've not really been on that much myself, I really just enjoy the custom races and livery editor for now, it wasn't really well put together at all for a GT title :(.

Hello everyone, it's been a long time since I've posted anything. Hope everyone is staying safe and healthy through these trying times.

I just got a PS5 on Friday and it's great, can't wait for GT7 to come out. Stay well everybody.
I am trying to stay safe and healthy my friend :cheers:.
I had my PS5 for a number of weeks now and I love it and I was looking forward to play GT7 this year, as soon as I got my PS5 and then I found out that GT7 will not be released until 2022. and I was very disappointed to here the news.
Anyway I have been playing GT Sport and it is a little better on PS5, but the loading times are faster than playing GTS on the PS4.
I am just playing GTS now and then and in my other room, and I have GT5 & GT6 on my PS3 to play around, and I tried other PS4 games but they are not as good as GTS.
Like you my friend I just can't wait for GT7, and I hope it comes out at the start of 2022 and no later.

Hello everyone, it's been a long time since I've posted anything. Hope everyone is staying safe and healthy through these trying times.

I just got a PS5 on Friday and it's great, can't wait for GT7 to come out. Stay well everybody.
Hello there my friend :D.

Glad you're safe and well guys and enjoying the PS5. Still not forking over my pennies until I can get a GT game to go with it...and/or we get a decent supply over here, there seems to be quite the shortage.

Still healthy(ish) and safe here too. Hope you all stay the same!

I am trying to stay safe and healthy my friend :cheers:.
I had my PS5 for a number of weeks now and I love it and I was looking forward to play GT7 this year, as soon as I got my PS5 and then I found out that GT7 will not be released until 2022. and I was very disappointed to here the news.
Anyway I have been playing GT Sport and it is a little better on PS5, but the loading times are faster than playing GTS on the PS4.
I am just playing GTS now and then and in my other room, and I have GT5 & GT6 on my PS3 to play around, and I tried other PS4 games but they are not as good as GTS.
Like you my friend I just can't wait for GT7, and I hope it comes out at the start of 2022 and no later.

Yea the PS5 is fast. I like how you can pause your game and put the PS5 into rest mode and start right where you left off with no load time. :cheers:

Back