Bridgestone Tour. FINISHED!

• Thread starter El_Beardo
  • 1,417 comments

Qualification fuel consumption? Shall I turn it off, to maximise on track quali time?

• No. Keep it on x3

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Yes. Turn it off.

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm here. I haven't made any progress on slapping liveries on my last 3 cars, but the season opening car is dressed to kill. I got a big sponsor to handle most of the expense while Bridgestone is kicking in those sponsor dollars as well. Was able to keep the cars nice, clean, & simple.

I've got this tasty little red and white thing that needs a number, if you want to join me in my WRT assault of Fuji.

gZowt5l.jpg

Hi mate, sorry I haven't replied sooner....I'm so busy this week, no racing at all for me....Get a sub in man, but keep me here, and I WILL be there for the next one, forth time lucky.....The boring life of a Hamster continues.... :(

Good luck tomorrow in the race people!

Pub?
Le Mans?
Am I jealous?

(Yes, I am.)

HAHA, yes.. i could have just replied with 'ok Beardo, i'll be there'.. but then i'd be keeping my excitement all bottled up.

it's actually really reasonably priced to go to Le Mans.. the ticket is about €130 and that gets you entry, grandstand seat (on the start line) and a camping plot for the whole week! Ok, so you got to drive there, channel tunnel, booze and food.. but it's an amazing trip - but i won't mention it again :lol:

IMG_1589.JPG

HAHA, yes.. i could have just replied with 'ok Beardo, i'll be there'.. but then i'd be keeping my excitement all bottled up.

it's actually really reasonably priced to go to Le Mans.. the ticket is about €130 and that gets you entry, grandstand seat (on the start line) and a camping plot for the whole week! Ok, so you got to drive there, channel tunnel, booze and food.. but it's an amazing trip - but i won't mention it again :lol:

View attachment 884184
My cousin goes every year for two decades now.

View attachment 884184
I need to go this and many other races I been into car racing since I was 8, I have only been to two races one when my parents took me and one about 30yrs ago.:embarrassed:

I have been to a lot of track days, mostly on two wheels, and a few races as spectator. But the majority of races I have done has been dragracing. Mostly because it's a lot easier to get a dragrace organized than a track race.
But there are 8 tracks within 3 hours from where I live.

@RacingGrandpa is one of the cast of Street Outlaws :lol:.
If that is what I think then I could have been way back.
I'm not an outlaw, just always was a petrol head. Motorbikes, as in both choppers and sportbikes, American muscle cars, British Mini's Japanese sports cars and German fast saloons was common in my driveway. Until they got replaced with minivans and family cars.

Last minute, impromptu practice lobby open.

0475-4122-5461-8244-6148

Edit. Nevermind. My internet connection has other ideas. Race tomorrow won't be fixed ownership. If I drop connection mid race, one of you will take ownership of the lobby.

Last edited:
Was in the lobby, but my internet is glitch as hell :banghead:
Will reset everything, fingers crossed.....

Mine has been patchy as hell all day, according to my brother, and housemate. Factory reset the router when I got home from work, and I'm about to reset my connection the the PS4 :lol:

Race lobby will be non fixed ownership. Because Welsh winter weather hates the internet.

Latest Posts

Back