Bridgestone Tour. FINISHED!

• Thread starter El_Beardo
  • 1,417 comments

Qualification fuel consumption? Shall I turn it off, to maximise on track quali time?

• No. Keep it on x3

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Yes. Turn it off.

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@dlshearon You're on the wildcard list :)

@Bivittavus88 this sounds epic mate, stick me down for it, and I'll be there, no sweat!

GTP: HammyMansell PSN: HammyMansell1980 Car No:44

Cheers man!

Added.

So where is @JoeyLeonine ? Haven't seen him for a while?

Good question. I've not seen him in a good few weeks, now.

My schedule is a bit nebulous at the moment, but I'll try and make most of them if possible.

GTP name - Drex124
PSN name - Drex125
Race number - #7

Added.

When will there be a car list? What MX-5, which 458, what Lambo and what Porsche etc etc?

Well duh! Now I feel dumb. Alzheimer's light or a senior moment....
Thanks!

S'all good, buddy. The spoiler inside spoiler thing was bound to cause the odd bit of confusion.

No worries, mate.

Need to add more spoilers . . :lol:

0ee29cb5-f859-4e5e-a194-9d54b79f6b1b_text_hi.gif

@Bivittavus88 I need to regretfully pull my registration as I got the opportunity to participate in IRS Blancpain event and don't have enough time to focus on both seasons. Sorry :/

No worries, mate. The IRS stuff looks pretty hardcore (compared to this) so you'll need as much time to focus on that as possible.

Fingers crossed you have some good results, and more importantly, good races.

Had a few laps in the Mazda MX5 at BMB Infield today. Fun to drive. This will be an enjoyable race.

Aye, I'm pretty happy with the BoP for that one. Enough to make a difference. But, not ridiculous enough to neuter the car.

I'll put my name down for the amateur cup, I have a lot of painting to do before this starts.

GTP name - GOTMAXPOWER
PSN name - GOTMAXPOWER
Race number - #42

You can run Am, if you run from the back :lol:

Thanks for the invite mate. It's a bit late for me to join as I'm in the UK, but I might do one or two if I'm still awake!

Ah, no worries mate. It is a little late for us UK guys. But, needs to be that way so the US guys can jump in, too.

I'll add you to the wildcard/reserve list :cheers:

Will this work as livery with the Bridgestone decals as number plate?
6269591296999948321_23.jpg

Yep. That's cool. Do you have a link for that plate? I might use it for my liveries.

@Pigems, I'm going to add you to the entry list, provisionally.

We can confirm your number, or move you to the wildcard/reserve list once you know if you can make the races, or not :)

You can run Am, if you run from the back :lol:

Ah, no worries mate. It is a little late for us UK guys. But, needs to be that way so the US guys can jump in, too.

I'll add you to the wildcard/reserve list :cheers:

Yep. That's cool. Do you have a link for that plate? I might use it for my liveries.
https://www.gran-turismo.com/jp/gtsport/user/discover/search/decal/decal/2419859/7061718993329979904

https://www.gran-turismo.com/jp/gtsport/user/discover/search/decal/decal/2419859/8214662479511322632

Loads there and many thanks, but how do you get them into the game, or am I being dense?
You click the link, that will bring you to a page on the granturismo.com page with a small button, in Japanese, that when you click it adds it to your decal selection. Then when you make a livery they are where the decals from discovery are.

You click the link, that will bring you to a page on the granturismo.com page with a small button, in Japanese, that when you click it adds it to your decal selection. Then when you make a livery they are where the decals from discovery are.

Thanks, where does the link appear in the game?

Thanks, where does the link appear in the game?

When you add it by clicking the japanese text box, it will add it to your collection under decals. If you go to your library, click on decals, then click on collection, you should see them there. It's similar in the livery editer when you go to add a decal. You will see a box with your decals if you have made any, a bunch of boxes with generic decals that DP have provided. Up near the top will also be tabs for Collection and Favorites. Select collection and you should see any decals you have added to your collection from discovery.

Latest Posts

Back