Bridgestone Tour. FINISHED!

• Thread starter El_Beardo
  • 1,417 comments

Qualification fuel consumption? Shall I turn it off, to maximise on track quali time?

• No. Keep it on x3

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Yes. Turn it off.

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
well my skills certainly need some honing... i was a magnificent 1min 33 seconds behind the leaders after the first 10 lap race :lol::crazy: but pegged it back to about 30 secs in the 2nd race. When you get it wrong, you get it wrong in this car.. i can never decide the best way to get back on track after a spin... just sit and wait against a wall for the game to put you on track or try wheel spinning the **** out of it :yuck:

well my skills certainly need some honing... i was a magnificent 1min 33 seconds behind the leaders after the first 10 lap race :lol::crazy: but pegged it back to about 30 secs in the 2nd race. When you get it wrong, you get it wrong in this car.. i can never decide the best way to get back on track after a spin... just sit and wait against a wall for the game to put you on track or try wheel spinning the **** out of it :yuck:

It does always surprise me just how slippery the MX5 gets once it gets a bit loose. Should be interesting over 30 laps :lol:

What were lap times like for everyone yesterday?

O well could not find room maybe next time.

I'll post room numbers for any other practice sessions, and the races. There's a few here that aren't on my friends list.

We were running without the penalties on for ultimate pace and I was dipping in to the low-mid 1:22s along with a couple of the others. The practice races we had were very good.

Penalties on next week should peg us back a bit.

When I ran a solo session a few days back, I was really trying to push track limits without hitting walls. I couldn't pick up a penalty, unless I hit the wall. So, they shouldn't be too bad.

Nice to see there's a few of us in the low to mid 22s. Should lead to some good racing.

I'll post room numbers for any other practice sessions, and the races. There's a few here that aren't on my friends list.

When I ran a solo session a few days back, I was really trying to push track limits without hitting walls. I couldn't pick up a penalty, unless I hit the wall. So, they shouldn't be too bad.

Nice to see there's a few of us in the low to mid 22s. Should lead to some good racing.
I'll provide a moving road block for you guys to use as a tactical deterrent.

I am aiming for the AM Wooden Spoon. I think I can take it again!

Last edited:
We were running without the penalties on for ultimate pace and I was dipping in to the low-mid 1:22s along with a couple of the others. The practice races we had were very good.

Penalties on next week should peg us back a bit.

Race 2 we were in the 21s ✊✊ the time is all in keeping it tight on turn 1, cutting the curbs in the middle sector and cutting the final curb completely, I guess if track limits are stricter for the real race, 22s will be good going. Really enjoyed the lobby last night wish you all the best for the race, and look forward to watching the replay .

This MX5/Blue Moon Infield leads to some pretty close racing. Let's hope the full race on Friday has a finish this close . .

7142718913358333464_0.jpg

Yep, great fun, looking forward to it. I'm not as quick as you guys for sure, but could hang on (just) with the slipstream. Better than Friday nights practice races when I binned it on lap one, after which it was impossible to catch up. Apparently not crashing is quite important in motorsports.

P.s. I'm working on the livery, it won't just be a beige undercoat by the end of the week, honest!

Yep, great fun, looking forward to it. I'm not as quick as you guys for sure, but could hang on (just) with the slipstream. Better than Friday nights practice races when I binned it on lap one, after which it was impossible to catch up. Apparently not crashing is quite important in motorsports.

P.s. I'm working on the livery, it won't just be a beige undercoat by the end of the week, honest!

I actually like the beige, feeling the retro vibes.

I won’t be able to be there this Friday, taking my wife out for her Birthday dinner. I hope you guys have a great race! :cheers:

Pfft! Excuses :lol:

Enjoy, man.

Got car ready had 2 buy 1 lol

Good to hear. You'll enjoy it.

Present!

Also, I was getting low to mid 22's. The first turn loves to screw me over.

Yeah, I can't quite get that figured out, either. Couple of different lines seem to work pretty well.

Back