Brilliant Racing Videos

It's just worth watching...if you love Rally, Chris Harris or Group B, Group S, etc. It brings me joy to see one of my favourite auto-journalists have such a blast with some legendary machines and drivers.

I'm a big fan of Chris Harris myself, discovered Rally as the Group B cars were climbing to their peak & Juha Kankkinen was my rally hero.
Great video, thanks for sharing 👍

Not a racing video but a nice old skool documentary nonetheless which I'm watching now. Thought I'd share it with the fellas:

While it's not quite racing all the time, it is still 50 minutes of historic racecars going around racetracks at quite high rates of speed, from events such as the Goodwood FOS, Goodwood Member's meeting, Spa Classic, Le Mans 24h classic and so on.

Enjoy.

Last International race at Brno utilising public roads.

An absolutely classic European circuit that I would've loved to see the Aussie Commodores take on.

That clip is also a reminder of just how good Group A was before the manufacturers read the rule book backwards & released their various Evolutions.

Alesi was such a wasted talent at Ferrari :(

So if you haven't seen this years Weather-tech Sportscar Series race at Mosport, I highly recommend you take some time to watch it.

Back