Bring the Gran Turismo 6 Online Back to the Gaming World!

United States
Ledyard, CT
Scopeman17
OwnBread7376847
Hi,
Yes, I know Gran Turismo 7 is coming out and Gran Turismo Sport is currently the latest one at the moment. But, what if, for just like, a year, they brought back Gran Turismo 6 online racing for a little while? I remember doing my 3-hour race "alone," in my 300SL on high speed ring right before they shut these servers down and I'd, just please, really like to reach out to polyphony digital to bring these servers back online. I don't really know why GT changed so much, unless it's due to circumstances, of course.
Now, the main reason on why I'd like them to turn, the servers on Gran Turismo 6 back online is just mainly, since tire wear/fuel consumption was so awesome, along with mechanical damage, plus the fact that drivetrain restrictions could be used in the open lobby mode. I'm also reaching out to the GT planet community to see if these servers can come back online, they were awesome in my opinion!

Thank you guys at GT Planet and Polyphony Digital!
-SuperViper96

Hi,
Yes, I know Gran Turismo 7 is coming out and Gran Turismo Sport is currently the latest one at the moment. But, what if, for just like, a year, they brought back Gran Turismo 6 online racing for a little while? I remember doing my 3-hour race "alone," in my 300SL on high speed ring right before they shut these servers down and I'd, just please, really like to reach out to polyphony digital to bring these servers back online. I don't really know why GT changed so much, unless it's due to circumstances, of course.
Now, the main reason on why I'd like them to turn, the servers on Gran Turismo 6 back online is just mainly, since tire wear/fuel consumption was so awesome, along with mechanical damage, plus the fact that drivetrain restrictions could be used in the open lobby mode. I'm also reaching out to the GT planet community to see if these servers can come back online, they were awesome in my opinion!

-SuperViper96
If you want a online sever head over to a GT5 Private server and I think it still going, but you need a jailbreak PS3 I think.

Hi,

-SuperViper96
That would be great, but I wouldnt count on gt6 being back online. Let's hope that kazunori will read this and give his players something to really smile about

nenkai published this video which shows that he managed to make the online work on GT6 on July 4, 2022. Unfortunately for some unknown reason, he did not decide to never take it out and keep us updated on this feature

nenkai published this video which shows that he managed to make the online work on GT6 on July 4, 2022. Unfortunately for some unknown reason, he did not decide to never take it out and keep us updated on this feature

it is now possible to play online on GT6 thanks to the modification of the EMAIN file

Well, it obviously took some sort of modification to do this... Seems cool, but I don't know if I should follow through. Actually, I don't know how to get into these files in order to modify this game to get it back online, that being GT5 and GT6.

Back