Btoryo's Gallery (Last Updated 6-30-2007)

• Thread starter Btoryo
  • 78 comments
United States
Lancaster, California
banner.jpg

Heres some of my pictures. Enjoy.:)

Hi mate, some potentially nice shots there

i like the evo one, some tips to stop that annoying blur that GT4 Has, first of all take the photo and view it, if the car is blurred like that go out of it and retake it but before pressin "x" press square when the cursor is over the car and it will focus on the car, also hold R2 i think it is and press the up button on the D-Pad and the shutter speed will increase so it will be much much sharper, you can increase it as much as you want till its not blurred.

Some nice pictures and interesting angles, the toyota picture at the top reminds me of some pictures from rayqueza and NTX have taken. nice pictures mate. try the tips i gave you, they do work.

I love the reflection in the mitsi evo pic, nice one. ;)

good potential mate, good luck, i look forward to seeing your updates ;)

Mark

PS - check out my gallery for some inspiration ;)

Hey Iolo. I like the Evo and AE86. My only suggestion is to read the tutorial on how to remove the GT4 watermark, and to put up thumbnails so it's easier for people like me to view the thread :yuck:
LOL! you know how my computer is :P

Dude your spring break must be so boring if you actually got away from LFS and started a GT4 gallery....

P.S. what rims is that on your Evo? Also, what font are you using?

Hey Iolo. I like the Evo and AE86. My only suggestion is to read the tutorial on how to remove the GT4 watermark, and to put up thumbnails so it's easier for people like me to view the thread :yuck:
LOL! you know how my computer is :P

Dude your spring break must be so boring if you actually got away from LFS and started a GT4 gallery....

P.S. what rims is that on your Evo? Also, what font are you using?

Yea lol its boring. And the font is Monotype Corsiva something like that.

I like the second SLR.
Here's how to remove the watermarks
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=2344766&postcount=434

and since you're already added your signature in photoshop, I suggest you adjust to brightness and contrast to make the colors pop out more.
I just saw this right now in Pink the Floyd's gallery. I think it's a perfect example
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=2429380&postcount=881

Nah its ok for me. And the brightness and contrast I like it. I don't edit them,unless im bored

those are pretty good shots. with great potential as well. the only thing i could say, and this is common among starters, is the brightness. if u can adjust that, then it will look so much better. i saw potentials specially with the 300SL shot and the evo shot. i also wanna see you experiment with photo editting software. i think you would do really well. hope to see more from you soon. i know you have a lot more in store.

I took some more today. I made it brighter and messed with th contrast and now I think it looks weird? I don't comments and criticism please.

Volvo 240

Nissan Skyline Concept

Nissan Skyline Falken GTR

Mercedes Benz 190E Evolution

the shots are looking much better! now we can finally see. just keep on practicing man, you'll get it someday. take a look at my gallery one day,and you'll see a similar version of that sattelite camera shot of the nurburgring, editted and stuff. that should give you an idea. but yeah, just keep experimenting.

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k200/btoryo/V240GT_2.jpg->looks like you blew an engine on that one :lol: good shot!!

the shots are looking much better! now we can finally see. just keep on practicing man, you'll get it someday. take a look at my gallery one day,and you'll see a similar version of that sattelite camera shot of the nurburgring, editted and stuff. that should give you an idea. but yeah, just keep experimenting.

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k200/btoryo/V240GT_2.jpg->looks like you blew an engine on that one :lol: good shot!!

Thanks for the advice man. Oh, and on the picture with the Volvo, I put the suspension to the softest so when I brake it scrapes lol.

Anyways here more!

MINI Cooper S

I like the first and third shots, but try and remove the GT4 copyright logo in the future, however another little tip is to try and cut down the amount of updates you put out in a week.

I don't believe that that car is a SL500 it is more of a 300SL Gull Wing. Really nice edit together though. Just a tip though when you are editing it try to crop the Watermark out instead of putting your sig on top of it.

Just a tip though when you are editing it try to crop the Watermark out instead of putting your sig on top of it.

See Iolo. Look how many people agree with me......

I'll show you how do it with the stamp thing the next time I go to your house if you're too busy to look for a tutorial

See Iolo. Look how many people agree with me......

I'll show you how do it with the stamp thing the next time I go to your house if you're too busy to look for a tutorial

I'm not busy, I'm to lazy to do that.

Anyways heres an update.:sly:

Nissan Skyline

much better. the colors are nice.

the only thing I have to say is on the first on, I would have focused it on the tail lights so I wouldn't be blurry

I'm sorry for posting a lot of pictures. Heh, I can't help it I'm so bored... Here's more...

Mercedes Sauber C9

I like the last two, but I remember reading somewhere that you shouldn't takes pictures facing the sun. Otherwise, you'll be in a shadow and the subject will be very dark, like number one and four.

Back