Buying/Gifting cars to unlock achievement

• Thread starter Phoenix
  • 4 comments

Phoenix

Premium
Norway
Norway
Can anyone help me with either gifting me one car from of each of the following brands, or list them for me to buy?

It does not matter which car it is, just as long as its from these brands, so I would take the cheapest/most available option if possible.

- Bertone
- Devon
- Gumpert
- Joss
- Kia
- Morgan
- Mosler
- Radical
- Rossion
- Spada Vetture Sport
- Spyker
- SSC (Shelby SuperCars)
- Wiesmann

Let me know if you can help me!

I would greatly appreciate it! :cheers:

I want to help since I'm trying to complete FM3, but aren't these DLC, which is no longer available unless you have the Platinum Hits version?

I assume you're trying to get the achievement for owning at least one car from every manufacturer. So you need the DLC to get it?

I want to help since I'm trying to complete FM3, but aren't these DLC, which is no longer available unless you have the Platinum Hits version?

I assume you're trying to get the achievement for owning at least one car from every manufacturer. So you need the DLC to get it?
I'm not sure.

I have them all in the Buy Cars section but they are locked. And none on the auction house.

I'm not sure.

I have them all in the Buy Cars section but they are locked. And none on the auction house.

I just checked my game and those manufacturers don't even appear in my Buy Cars section. Strange. I have the regular version of the game.

Unfortunately, this means I can't help you get these cars. But I did some research, and the cars from those manufacturers are DLC, which can only be obtained now by getting the Ultimate Platinum Hits version of the game. If someone else doesn't come along to help you, that may be your only option.

I just checked my game and those manufacturers don't even appear in my Buy Cars section. Strange. I have the regular version of the game.

Unfortunately, this means I can't help you get these cars. But I did some research, and the cars from those manufacturers are DLC, which can only be obtained now by getting the Ultimate Platinum Hits version of the game. If someone else doesn't come along to help you, that may be your only option.
Well I bought a Forza 3 (original) at a local GameStop, and it contained the 0909 disc 1 and 2, plus a 1210 disc 1. (It's written on the CDs).

However, I was unfortunate to knock my knee up into the table and the 0909 disc 1 kinda bounced around inside the X360 and became scratched and sort of useless. It freezes after about 2 or 3 minutes after entering menus.

So I popped in the 1210 disk 1 and everything was the same. But its supposedly a "Classics" version of Forza 3. So probably more content or whatever. But I don't have a disc 2 for that. And of course cannot install the 0909 disc 2 content. :indiff:

Back