Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 6,024 comments
That looks really good! reminded me of MGS4 for some odd reason, but also of GRAW... I prefer modern warfare to WW2 stuff.... theres more toys! :sly: Oh and its this PS3 exclusive? Guess it wont be..

It was in the Playstation 3 Forum..... Mutiplatform goes in, Gaming In General
  1. So, using your logic, Rainbow Six Vegas is 360 exclusive, and both Star Wars: Force Unleashed and Sega Rally are PS3 exclusives.
  2. Call of Duty has always been a multiplatform game, and I don't think Sony is going to give out the moneyhat to Activision to make CoD4 PS3 exclusive.
Personally, I do think that multiplatform games should go in the Gaming in General forum... but I – and many other people as well, by looking around – don't do that because it'll end up being reposted in the 360 or PS3 forums (or both!) because of the lack of GiG forum activity.

Meh.

Duċk;2645914
  1. So, using your logic, Rainbow Six Vegas is 360 exclusive, and both Star Wars: Force Unleashed and Sega Rally are PS3 exclusives.
  2. Call of Duty has always been a multiplatform game, and I don't think Sony is going to give out the moneyhat to Activision to make CoD4 PS3 exclusive.
Personally, I do think that multiplatform games should go in the Gaming in General forum... but I – and many other people as well, by looking around – don't do that because it'll end up being reposted in the 360 or PS3 forums (or both!) because of the lack of GiG forum activity.

Meh.

Gosh someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning! It was only a question jeez! :ill:

Oh and thanks for the higher quality vids G.T!

Duċk;2645914

Meh.
He was asking a question. But because of your flawed logic you somehow interpreted it as: "HAHAHA OMG LOOK ITZ PS3 XCLUSIVE TAAKE THAT XB360 FANBOIS!"

You're smarter than that Duck.

Does look quite good, shame the game play is going to be nothing new over any other FPS set in modern times. If they introduce anything new to FPS genre then I may take a closer look.

"the weak man may be careful not to soil himself when he plays this game" :odd: :lol:

Looks amazing - arguably not the best way for soldiers out in Iraq to wind down after a hard day's shootin'... but meh, whatever floats your boat!

http://www.charlieoscardelta.com/sitedata/fanbase/cod4/v2/ModernWarfare_LastStand_High.zip

An HD .MOV video of the multiplayer. Normally you'd have to register but other people already did that for us.

Oh, and here's an image:

ModernWarfare_LastStand_1000.jpg

Again... same difference. BF2 was the same way... then BF 2142 came out. :dopey:

Although I admit it looks good but then again... this is the 4th time with the same game. xD

Duċk;2696461
Erm, you don't have to sign up. You click "Free" at the bottom, enter in the characters in the verification photo, and download it.

It says it's 'unable to locate file.'

Just, never mind.

Back