CAMAROBOY69 Forza 2 car photos [Updated 6/3/08]

CAMAROBOY69

Premium
United States
Michigan
CAMAROBOY69
UPDATED 6/3/08--21 cars finished total

21. Green and orange version of Challenger Concept from NFS:Carbon.

20. Little Ninja.
Here is a project I finished for a customer. This wont be for sale at all.

Original design

19. "Gone in 60 Seconds" Eleanor tribute Mustang. Click here for details.

I made the design from these 2 pics.

18. Guinness TVR Sagaris

17. Guinness BMW M3-GTR

16. Guinness 1969 Camaro

15. Guinness 1968 Mustang GT500

I made this car similar to the 1970 Skyrock Cuda. Since there isnt a Cuda in the game I used the 1968 Barracuda and just matched the design to the body lines. I also made both the orange and the blue version. The orange doesnt come out right when you take the pics.

14. 1968 Barracuda Skyrock orange

13. 1968 Barracuda Skyrock blue

Original 1970 Skyrock Cuda

12. Shrek for my girlfriend. 3 hours 130 vinyls. (WIP 80% finished)

11. Chrysler ME 4 12

These are 4 projects I did for customer online and his friend.
Very very time consuming and somewhere around 300 vinyls for 1 side.
Customer is happy and already bought them. The Yellow Saleen is my favorite.

10. Ripped Orange Saleen

9. Ripped Yellow Saleen

8. Ripped Enzo 2 for the customers friend with colors opposite of the first one

7. Ripped Enzo 1 for customer.

6. Lingenfelter

I was taking a pic of my Corvette and saw this guy looking at my car. :lol:

5. 1968 Mustang GT500 Gushi Mustang!

4. This is my upgraded B class 2005 Gushi Mustang GT rated at 699. It also has different wheels and its lowered.

Well here it is the 2005 Ken Gushi drift Mustang that I made in Forza. 211 vinyls on one side. This time I put well over 8 hours into the car and even made quite a few of the manufacture decals myself including "Team Toyo Drift" , "Gushi Racing" , "Champ Club" , "Blast" , "Zeal" and several others including the little bear lol. I also made sure the passenger side wasnt just mirrored. I spent my time trying to make the passenger side look good too.

3. Ken Gushi 2005 Mustang GT

Original Ken Gushi Mustang

2. My Sunoco 69 Camaro

Original Sunoco Camaro

1. SRT Charger

Last edited:
Gotta love the vinyls. So is that the mustang you were racing tonight? That thing was ridiculously fast! Nice job on the vinyls.

:cheers:

Gotta love the vinyls. So is that the mustang you were racing tonight? That thing was ridiculously fast! Nice job on the vinyls.

:cheers:
Thanks for the compliments. Thats the same vinyls but the car I was driving last night was a B class rated at 699. And your right that car is extremely fast!!
It also has different wheels and its lowered. Here is the car I was driving last night. :)
I will moved the pics to the first post.

Good work with the vinyl. Just can't wait to get home and have my first play. Keep em comin.

Thanks again for the compliments. Driftgod mentioned that I could copy vinyls from one car to another so..... I made this!!! 68 Mustang GT500 Gushi Mustang!!!! It still took a lot of work and time to make it fit from the 2005 to the 1968. I even had to redo a lot of the vinyls.
I also made a 2007 GT500 Gushi Mustang that has a different body kit and more hp.
I moved pics to first post.

That guy has his hand down his pants....either your car was that sexy or this is one perverted game.

Can someone please make a video of the design editor in Forza 2 for me please? I'd like to know what all stuff it can do and what vinyls and decals are available.

Can someone please make a video of the design editor in Forza 2 for me please? I'd like to know what all stuff it can do and what vinyls and decals are available.
You can make ANYTHING with this vinyl editor. If you can see it in real life you can design and put it onto a car in Forza 2. 4000 vinyls per car. Then you can even make your own vinyls and save them to put on other cars.
Just wait until you see what I am going to do with my "Gone in 60 seconds trubite car" I will probably have between 24-30 hours into that car. If you liked the one I did in Forza, you havent seen anything compared to what I am going to do in Forza 2. :sly:

Did they fix the annoying viewpoints? I got sick of the zoom being too far away and even too close in some instances. And not being able to rotate the car in the direction I wanted to. And do they finally have letters now instead of just numbers? See I need some imagry and videos. :)

Did they fix the annoying viewpoints? I got sick of the zoom being too far away and even too close in some instances. And not being able to rotate the car in the direction I wanted to. And do they finally have letters now instead of just numbers? See I need some imagry and videos. :)

They worked out everything and yes there are uppercase letters in 4 different fonts and lower case letters in 4 different fonts. Plus like I said you can make your own vinyls then save them and put them on any other car in the game. If you dont have this game then you are simply missing out on one of the best racing games ever made. I put my signature on the back of every car CB69. Now that I made that signature I just insert it on each car I do without having to redo it every time. I honestly dont see any game even coming close to touching the paint editor in this game for several years. Probably not until Forza 3 comes out. Plus the graphics are VERY impressive and so are the physics.

Regardless of how good GT gets, this customisation means Forza is the true people's champ. I just adore making my own racing cars with full livery. Now I'm on live, I can create one with my car forum's logo and make a racing livery for it. The excitement until Friday is getting to me!

Regardless of how good GT gets, this customisation means Forza is the true people's champ. I just adore making my own racing cars with full livery. Now I'm on live, I can create one with my car forum's logo and make a racing livery for it. The excitement until Friday is getting to me!
And to take that a step further check this out. Say your in a club and you all want the same vinyl code on the side of your car like [GTP CLUB]. Somone can make the vinyl and send it to everyone in the club using the gift a car option. Then they can save that vinyl and put it on their own cars. 👍 Then they can just send your car back after they save the vinyl.

Sounds brilliant actually. I still want to see some videos and pics. Keep in mind I'm not in the financial situation to get another 360 yet..so I need some brain food. ;)

*edit*
Oh and CB69 here's a light challenge for you. Recreate one of my old cars for me please...and when I get another 360+FM2 I'll just have to buy from you. I never got around to drawing out "Dallas Fire Rescue" on it. lol

accord_01.png

That Enzo paint job is just crazy in a good way, mainly because of the colours.

Thank you TVR. So far it was the hardest one to do and its not even half way finished yet. The final version will not be the same on both sides. It will be different and have different tearing on the back and top too. I also want to do more with the blueprint layout under the vinyls.

edit: JCE300GT I could easily make that car for you. Just let me know when you get Forza 2 and I will make it.

Awsome. I found a dealer that sells refurb 360 Premium systems for $265 so I might have a 360 next month. I've already got about 20 designs on paper that I want to do minus what I'm going to recreate from my Forza 1.

Thanks for the compliment but I told the customer I wouldnt sell any of that exact copy Saleen or Enzo to anyone. I could possibly make some changes and change the color but I cant sell the exact replica of any of those 4 cars. However I can put a simlar design on different cars.

How about a yellow Saleen S7 with my Lingenfelter tribal stripes design??

Example of the Lingenfelter tribal stripes design please? I was thinking about this today, what would it look like to do a CAD or 3DSM like design on part of the car. Show all the vertexes and such like you would see in CAD and 3D Studio Max programs. Maybe do the design in the effect of...the cars going so fast its ripping the textures off the 3D model. Just something I was thinking.

Example of the Lingenfelter tribal stripes design please? I was thinking about this today, what would it look like to do a CAD or 3DSM like design on part of the car. Show all the vertexes and such like you would see in CAD and 3D Studio Max programs. Maybe do the design in the effect of...the cars going so fast its ripping the textures off the 3D model. Just something I was thinking.
You could have seen an example of the Lingenfelter with tribal design in the first post of this thread. I already have one in there I made last week. It is also similar to the ME 4 12 that I just posted above. I update the first post of this thread every time I post new pics.

I reorganized the first post in order of the first cars I stared to the most recent. Not all of them are listed but most of them are. Some are just the same designs modified and put onto other cars.

Love the Guinness cars, esp the Sagaris! The real cars you have recreated are absolutely amazing. I didn't realise that you had to make all the vinyls by hand as well... the results are stunning! Definitely +rep worthy!

Love the Guinness cars, esp the Sagaris! The real cars you have recreated are absolutely amazing. I didn't realise that you had to make all the vinyls by hand as well... the results are stunning! Definitely +rep worthy!
Thank you TM. If you had Forza 2 I would sell you any Guinness car you wanted. I have that design on several different cars but I dont have pics of all of the cars. I am currently working on the "Gone in 60 Seconds Eleanor tribute car" But that is such a huge project I gave it a thread all to itself. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=95490 And yes some of these designs take many many hours. Sometimes days.

Latest Posts

Back