Cambio's Car Showroom

• Thread starter Cambio
  • 8 comments
bannerjz9.jpg

Finally, after a two year lapse, I have returned to my gallery once more. The original pictures that I founded the gallery with have been retouched and are now listed as samples in this first post. Thank you for visiting, and there will be updates at long last. I mostly like the hardcore JDM stuff, but I love Euro and American cars too. I try to focus on lighting, composition, and realism in my photos, although sometimes I take photos just to showcase a car. Please leave some comments and criticism, and by all means you can request photos.

Thank you.

SOME SAMPLE PICTURES:

Still

Action

THE CARS

1991 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec Nur

1989 Nissan 300ZX 2-Seater

1997 Lexus SC300 (Toyota Soarer)------------NEW!

1993 Mazda Miata (MX-5) V-Special Type-II------------NEW!

Last edited:
Yeah I suppose they could, they seemed fine on the TV screen but look pretty dark now that I see them. I'll make sure to work on that.

I would say use the following:

*Gigher contrast
*Higher brightness
*Higher exposure

But if you're willing to take a dive into photo editing you're shots, then that would be even better. Anyway you have used some nice angles Cambio.

nice 300zx shots-but here's a tip- make them a bit brighter, it looks better IMO that way!-feel free to stop by my gallery if you have free time- and again- i like the angles and the like, but +brightness!

Well I decided to get back into this stuff again. I retouched my first photos and grabbed some new ones as well. Hope you guys like 'em, I know I do.

1997 Lexus SC300 (Toyota Soarer)

1993 Mazda Miata (MX-5) V-Special Type-II

Back