Camels Premier Racing League...Taking Signups for Season #35....top 3 finishers receive PSN CardPS4 

• Thread starter The__Camel
  • 1,410 comments
Hey Camel!
If you still have space, sign me up! I’m not Group A material, unless you need fodder for that class :)

Anywhere you can stick me is great.
Thanks!

-BIGTON13
aka Scotty

Thanks for signing up Big. From what I've seen racing with you, getting around the track and being clean about it is no problem. For the first 3 week event you will be placed in Group B. Don't forget to look above and make a vote on a Group B car.

I vote for Renault Sport

Not a huge deal but if the car choices can be PM'ed to me would be great. I just don't want anybody swayed one way of the other by another choice. Thanks for voting Manskee. I've gotten 6 votes in so far......looking for 6 more.....unless more driver's join

Not a huge deal but if the car choices can be PM'ed to me would be great. I just don't want anybody swayed one way of the other by another choice. Thanks for voting Manskee. I've gotten 6 votes in so far......looking for 6 more.....unless more driver's join
Gotcha

I’m on right now. I’ll screen shot the times and send it to you. I can’t find your PSN. Is you log pic the patriots?

Well thank you. We don't have quite 16 drivers yet but I hope we get there. We also don't have all the votes in but there is still time left. I just hope everyone has fun and there will definitely be some strategy involved in this league

Report #5 has been updated with the Group B car. The vote was 5-2 in favor of the Caterham. If those Group B driver's will pick their livery and post it so I can put it into the league. The league will automatically put you into your chosen car once I enter it. Also.....teams and rules will be announced either tonight or tomorrow. Thanks

Mine is number 66 and team name is always Senna racing

Are u getting on mate in bit ,also what's fuel level for Monday night as no one has replied ,

Must say I am getting tired so don't know how long I will get on for ,could be hour or couple hours
I wonder if they know my psn name lol

Mine is number 66 and team name is always Senna racing

Are u getting on mate in bit ,also what's fuel level for Monday night as no one has replied ,

Must say I am getting tired so don't know how long I will get on for ,could be hour or couple hours
I wonder if they know my psn name lol

What if your teammate doesn't want to be Senna Racing? Teammates will be announced either tonight or tomorrow. Fuel loads will be announced either tonight or tomorrow. I need to see which cars each group is running so I can see the fuel mileage on each. Group B has their car already

Hi everybody. Just one question Camel. Is race time start 8:00pm in USA East Coast? That should be around 01:00am here in Spain...so I can be in.

Wolfie, I can't add you to the league until you are on my friends list. It won't give me the option

Report #5 has been updated with the Group B car. The vote was 5-2 in favor of the Caterham. If those Group B driver's will pick their livery and post it so I can put it into the league. The league will automatically put you into your chosen car once I enter it. Also.....teams and rules will be announced either tonight or tomorrow. Thanks

RSTech5 Racing #108

Car voting is now closed. See report #5. Group A will be driving the LMP2 JSP2 Honda Ligier. Could the Group A drivers please let me know what livery they would like please. As of now the #60 and #84 have been taken.

Teammates will be announced soon

Teammates have been chosen at random. See the bottom of report #3 for the teams. The online league allows for team names so if possible get with your teammate and come up with a name for your team. I don't think anyone wants me coming your with their team name. If it was up to me Mark F1's team would be the "Uncircumsized Weiner Sniffers"

You can either PM me your team name or just post it here

Car voting is now closed. See report #5. Group A will be driving the LMP2 JSP2 Honda Ligier. Could the Group A drivers please let me know what livery they would like please. As of now the #60 and #84 have been taken.

Teammates will be announced soon
I like the choice. Number coming on a sec. #85 works for me!

One other thing, could you fix the name? They call me "Xrad-11". Thank you.

Last edited:
Back