Camels Premier Racing League...Taking Signups for Season #35....top 3 finishers receive PSN CardPS4 

• Thread starter The__Camel
  • 1,410 comments
Thanks guys. I understand that there’s going to be some weird stuff here and there. I’m just trying to wrap my head around it all so I can identify what I need to do and how to do it. I don’t have much issue being slow, I’m used to that. It’s when the car is violently unstable at any speed or through any turn is where I question why I am even bothering. Hopefully the eureka moment is on the horizon.
For sure man! Of course, if you ever have any questions on or off the track, don't be afraid to ask us haha. We're usually going back and forth and helping each other on setups anyhow.

We will be having at mock race tonight at 8:30pm EST. Both races will have a 15 minute qualifying and be run at half their distance

I had my share of “moments” last night, but for the most part was able to keep it together. I feel like I am starting to get the hang of it. Looking forward to next week.

For your second night of competitive league racing you did really well. You are definitely on your way to becoming a competitive racer within PC2

Last edited:
The results after Week #3 have been posted in report #3.

Due to my disconnect tonight I will not he able to make a Highlight video for you guys this week......sorry. But after 1 year and 69 races.....for the host to only get kicked once......I'll take that.

I'll get next weeks tracks, time, date, fuel, and weather posted tomorrow

We will have 2 mock races tonight. One at both tracks. I'll open the room around 8ish.....races will start at 8:30pmEST

Report #3 has been updated with the standings after Week #4.

Very close points going into next weeks finale. We have double prizes this season and 2nd thru 4th place in Group A are separated by 4 points. That's the difference between $50 and a pat on the back next week.

Looks like Hanable may have Group B locked up.

The top two teams are separated by 1 point going into the finale......that's the difference in $100 for one team and $50 for the other.

Well we have one spot on the track tonight which well be a no go zone......that will be covered in the pre race drivers meeting

Report #3 has been updated with the final standings and prize winners for Season #12.

Next season I will be giving away a Sony Gold Headset to a lucky driver. I will announce the qualifications for the drawing by next Wednesday

Reports #4 & #5 have been updated with next seasons tracks AMD also which car classes are up for voting. I need everyone to vote on a class by Friday night Midnight which is 48 hours away. Strictly voting on a class currently

Thanks guys

My vote for season 13 will be option B, Formula C. Tried them quickly this morning. I just don’t like the Megane Trophy, in any game. The Indy Car was fun, but I foresee a lot of carnage with that machine. Especially after seeing how much carnage was wrought with the old 911. The Formula C is fun, nimble and I believe will make for some close racing and the ability to dice it up a bit without fear of a major incident.

The Class votes for Season #13 are.........

A. Megane Trophy Car

B. Formula C

C. Indy Car

I need everyone to vote on a class by Friday night at midnight. That 48 hours from now. You are just voting on a Class currently.

Funny! Just class? Well, each class has basicly one car in it. Funny.

I vote on B. (Formula C)

Latest Posts

Back