Camels Premier Racing League...Taking Signups for Season #35....top 3 finishers receive PSN CardPS4 

• Thread starter The__Camel
  • 1,410 comments
Reports #4 and #5 have been updated with week 1's tracks and each groups fuel loads. I have the current people signed up assigned to their respective groups. Pending new signups your group placement could change. I will announce team mates and final group placements on Monday.

I am not sure but the Group B car look bad a$$. However, the Ford GT has good potential. And is bad a$$ too.

From the testing we have done it looks like both cars turn the same times at a lot of the tracks we have tested. Of course driver ability always comes into to play. Should be another tight league.
You guys might have to bear with me on final league placement and teams until later tonight. I won't be free until late

Season 3 looks to be very competitive ,
The cars as camel has said are very close and both cars can pump out very good lap times with a small amount of practice,

I've been ill last couple of days so haven't really put in hardly any practice ,

I am hoping to be online Tuesday night and hoping camel will also even is its just for couple of hours to get some practice in but nothing can prepare for random weather,

The tests I've done all had rain in them but track drys out quickly ,

It's gonna to be very interesting , and I promise I will keep mic muted hahaha ,because rain requires my full attention , good luck and may the best team win along with individual group A and B drivers champion.

Hi camel,

can't commit yet. Probably will miss this Wednesday, will see. If my space is needed please make it available.

That's ok CB. I am still waiting on confirmation from two racers at the moment. If no response by 5pmEST I will go ahead and finalize everything. Whenever you can commit I'll get you in.

I was going to jump back for this season. But I have family commitments on Wednesday. And good weather is around the corner. So I'm not sure if I can even be on a reserve list if you have one.
I'll check the thread again and see how everything goes on my end and see if ya got any open slots later in the season.

Yeah we always have a reserve list. This season will be the first one we aren't full on this first day. I understand the weather as baseball has started back and we're busy 5 days a week and it is really cutting into my racing time. But that's the way it is. I'm just glad that Wednesday is the one day of the week I have no other commitments and I can make all this work.....as long as there is people here to make it work for. But anytime you wanna race all you have to do is let me know and I'll get you in for the evening

Final group placements and team mates have been posted. Whoever joins after I will fill in as we go.

I will need numbers from a few guys and team names from all before race time tomorrow.

It won't be wasted testing as I can promise you we will see rain at some point the next couple weeks. I'll go back to my dice because they really do set everything up randomly....we will just know what's coming. I set up 8 different test sessions the last 3 days which had a total of 32 different random weather settings. Around 27 of them involved some type of rain. I just didn't think everyone would want to race both races tonight on rain tires all the way thru. The random weather settings are not random....they are 90% wet weather and 10% dry weather .

Congrats to Camel for sweeping the night winning both races in Group A. Congrats to @Senna94f1 for winning both races in Group B and being the overall winner in both races.

Next week's track with date, time, and weather has been posted in report #4.

The standings after week 1 have been posted in report#3

I will get fuel levels posted hopefully by tomorrow night

Report #5 has been updated with next week's fuel levels. After the Fuji test I believe the GTE cars will be right there with the LMP3 cars next week. Should be a really good race.

Sign me up for the league please
Will do @PolarMoSpo . You will be placed in Group B driving the LMP3 Ginetta. Just pick and post the livery you would like before next Wednesday please. Check report #3 for the liveries already chosen. Next week will be week #2 out of 4 weeks for the current league. We only have one spot available so if someone else joins up during this league they will be a Group A driver and assigned to be your teammate.

Back