Camels Premier Racing League...Taking Signups for Season #35....top 3 finishers receive PSN CardPS4 

• Thread starter The__Camel
  • 1,410 comments
Awesome race tonight. Congrats to Camel for the overall win and group A win. Congrats to @yogi bear on the group B win. I want to personally thank Bear for a wonderful tight finish. After 1hour and 15 minutes of racing we finished .458 apart. Just a damn good last two laps. One of the best finishes I have ever been apart of. Thanks Bear.

I'll post that standings after last night sometime tomorrow. I'll also get next week's tracks and weather posted. The fuel levels may not posted until Friday evening

Awesome race tonight. Congrats to Camel for the overall win and group A win. Congrats to @yogi bear on the group B win. I want to personally thank Bear for a wonderful tight finish. After 1hour and 15 minutes of racing we finished .458 apart. Just a damn good last two laps. One of the best finishes I have ever been apart of. Thanks Bear.

I'll post that standings after last night sometime tomorrow. I'll also get next week's tracks and weather posted. The fuel levels may not posted until Friday evening
Yep the whole race was fun. Yknow the bass music they play in jaws when the shark is bearing down on its meal?.. I swear I heard that in the last 5 laps.
Or Perhaps it was my heart beat. My sphincter was puckered so tight I had to rock back and forth to break suction.

Camel, the race is all yours. I expect to be there if I get off work in time. I want to see if you have a shunt and give anyone a chance (LOL).

And BTW, the image of the spa track is not the one from PC2. We don't use the route around eau rouge, "Virage de l' Ancienne Douanne" (Turn of the Old Douanne).

I couldn't find many images and the ones I did find didn't really come out to clear in the post so I just went with that one

Sorry guys for not updating this week's race. Been very busy as I had stated in the group message with taking on some more coaching duties for the next month. I'm going to finalize league #3 and send out the prizes to the top 3 in each group and team standings. I'm going to get to work in the next few days on some good combos for league #4. I will .ost likely go back to giving out regular PS Network cards for the next league....unless I can think up some different cool prizes. So I guess I will open up registration for league #4 as of now. Let me know if you want in and I'll get you signed up

Hello? can anyone hear the words that are coming out my mouth? It's my lunch time so I have time to say what I wants. LOL. No but really, race details? where did they go?

Yes guys....last week was the last week of league #3. Taking entries for league #4 now. We tried some car combos the other night. What I will most likely do is let the league vote on the combos this league

Yes guys....last week was the last week of league #3. Taking entries for league #4 now. We tried some car combos the other night. What I will most likely do is let the league vote on the combos this league
I'm in for sure....

Report #3 has been updated with the final Standings from league #3.

We still have about 5 openings for the league #4 which will start next Wednesday 4/18/18.

For those signed up already I need some votes here......

1. Should we have group A and group B in different cars this league or should I have everyone in the same car? If we keep everyone in the same car, I will still have a Group A and Group B and we will still have teammates.

2. If you vote that we should have different cars for the two groups then I need you to vote for which combo you want......

Combo A- Group A driving the BMW 2002 Stanceworks & Group B driving the GT5

Combo B- Group A driving the Group 5 Ford Zackspeed & Group B driving any GTE car each driver wishes

Combo C- Group A driving the new Ferrari Class & Group B driving the V8 Supercars

Combo D- Group A driving the Mercedes GT1 & Group B driving the Audi LMP900

Combo E- Group A driving the Road E Mustang & Group B Driving the Vintage GTA Ferrari or Vintage GTA Porsche....each drivers choice

I will leave voting open until Midnight Sunday and announce on Monday what Combo we will be running. Shortly after I will announce the tracks and Group Placement, and team mates. If you could private message me your vote either here or thru the PlayStation and not vote publicly it would be appreciated

Report #3 has been updated with the final Standings from league #3.

We still have about 5 openings for the league #4 which will start next Wednesday 4/18/18.

For those signed up already I need some votes here......

1. Should we have group A and group B in different cars this league or should I have everyone in the same car? If we keep everyone in the same car, I will still have a Group A and Group B and we will still have teammates.

2. If you vote that we should have different cars for the two groups then I need you to vote for which combo you want......

Combo A- Group A driving the BMW 2002 Stanceworks & Group B driving the GT5

Combo B- Group A driving the Group 5 Ford Zackspeed & Group B driving any GTE car each driver wishes

Combo C- Group A driving the new Ferrari Class & Group B driving the V8 Supercars

Combo D- Group A driving the Mercedes GT1 & Group B driving the Audi LMP900

Combo E- Group A driving the Road E Mustang & Group B Driving the Vintage GTA Ferrari or Vintage GTA Porsche....each drivers choice

I will leave voting open until Midnight Sunday and announce on Monday what Combo we will be running. Shortly after I will announce the tracks and Group Placement, and team mates. If you could private message me your vote either here or thru the PlayStation and not vote publicly it would be appreciated
I can't figure out how to private message... my vote is everyone in the stanceworks.

I am excited what are the votes for the combo,s ,

Which combo are we racing for next 4 weeks ,

We only have 3 days for practice so what's weather patterns and tracks,

Come on camel pull ya finger out

Ok....we have a three way tie. Going to let everyone know vote on that tie with only those 3 choices. I will close the voting at 9pmEST tonight. Track will be announced this evening around 5pmEST.

I'll need everyone to vote for one of the following.....

Combo A, Combo B, or Combo E

Ok....we have a three way tie. Going to let everyone know vote on that tie with only those 3 choices. I will close the voting at 9pmEST tonight. Track will be announced this evening around 5pmEST.

I'll need everyone to vote for one of the following.....

Combo A, Combo B, or Combo E
Combo e

Back