Camels Premier Racing League...Taking Signups for Season #35....top 3 finishers receive PSN CardPS4 

• Thread starter The__Camel
  • 1,410 comments
Vintage prototype group b is the Ford mark4, lotus, Ferrari, Porsche 908 right? ....
Actually im good with group 4 too, it's almost vintage. Either one is ok.

Completely your choice....just wanted to make sure you knew that car was in there. It's looking like the Vintage Prototype is gonna win by a landslide regardless

We are gonna have 2-3 open slots for season #10. If you guys know some people who are looking to race.....send them this way

Report #3 has been updated with the final standings and prize winners from Season #9.

Also....Willphazier was the lucky winner of a brand new Metallic Copper PS4 controller tonight. Congrats Will.

I will get the voting up for the car class of Season #10 as soon as I can.

Thank you everyone for the great racing. Camel, you are running a really cool league. I want to show my gratitude for the prize and let everyone know that it takes a lot of work to earn one.

I practice and plan each race to get the best result and sometimes giving up on a position, when it's not reasonable to take the risk. Race clean. Finish each race.

Thank you everyone for the great racing. Camel, you are running a really cool league. I want to show my gratitude for the prize and let everyone know that it takes a lot of work to earn one.

I practice and plan each race to get the best result and sometimes giving up on a position, when it's not reasonable to take the risk. Race clean. Finish each race.
Thanks Xrad. Yes it does take some work. Especially in Group A. We have a lot of talented guys in that group who are fast week in and week out. It's not easy here. Rarely are we in ideal conditions

Yeah.....I'll do that when I get home. Been at the ballpark all day...just now leaving over here. The prototype B won the vote so now I need voted on the cars from that class. Voting closes at midnight on sunday

Obviously rain will be in the mix , so that only leaves 2 obvious choices for me, I don't think everyone has the Porsche which is dlc , so my vote choice is the light and very nimble lotus car number 30 .

Yeah.....I'll do that when I get home. Been at the ballpark all day...just now leaving over here. The prototype B won the vote so now I need voted on the cars from that class. Voting closes at midnight on sunday
I vote we can choose a different car for each track.
Option 5

Last edited:
Open class won the vote so we will go with Open Class this season. We will always go with what the league votes. Personally I'm afraid the racing isnt going to be as close as we would like....but hey I could be wrong. Then again we may have a lot of people picking the same car each race...which I'm afraid will be the Porsche each time and those guys will be miles ahead of everyone else in the other cars. But like the saying in sports "That's why they play the game"......."Thats why the run the race"

As far as fuel testing goes its gonna be a lot of work to test the fuel for each car so I may have to have some help from a couple of you guys each time we do fuel testing.

Some asked for the track list this season. I will post it here but I'm not gonna go thru each date and weather pattern here. I will post that each week of that race.

Week 1 - Road America
Week 2 - Indy Road Course & Vintage Le Mans
Week 3 - Monza
Week 4 - Dubai......Not sure which one as I havent rolled the dice on that yet....also Week 4 is Daytona Road Course
Week 5 - Nurburgring GP

Last edited:
Standings after Week #1 have been posted in Report #3.

Also.......within the next week I will get up a chart showing the progress of everyone towards winning the Thrustmaster T300RS which will be given away after Season #11

I must be living in a cave, because I am just now hearing about an issue with a issue on the PSN messaging system that can turn the console in to a brick. If the security setting are open be on PRIVATE, some can sent you a PM that will take down the PS4. Does anyone know more about this issue?

I am going to start to block all the PMs as soon as I get on the PS4. So as for being invited to a race, I just have to see what happens.

Yes....the issue hasn't been confirmed to be an actual issue. In the meantime Sony has said that as long as you have your setting to accept messages from friends only you will be ok. I have had mine set to friends only for awhile now. Tired of getting messages on PSN from women wanting me to "click here" to see their nude photos

I must be living in a cave, because I am just now hearing about an issue with a issue on the PSN messaging system that can turn the console in to a brick. If the security setting are open be on PRIVATE, some can sent you a PM that will take down the PS4. Does anyone know more about this issue?

I am going to start to block all the PMs as soon as I get on the PS4. So as for being invited to a race, I just have to see what happens.

Which the other thing is......do people really still message on their Playstations? With the messaging app being out I dont think I have messaged across the Playstation for almost 2 years now. Everything comes straight to my phone and and all my messaging for anything is done there.

Sony also said that if u do get a strange message to delete it using you're phone before u open it on the ps and u will be fine also

Sony also said that if u do get a strange message to delete it using you're phone before u open it on the ps and u will be fine also

I treat all messages, emails, etc. the same. If I dont know the sender then I dont open them. After doing more research on the topic.....I cant believe that many people still use their Playstations for messaging. I guess the Pony Express or Morse code doesnt exist in those areas?

Think I messed up my fanatec wheel when I downloaded drivers and firmware. PS4 doesn't see it or pc2.
Any idea?
I can try and walk you through my setup when I'm home from work. Not sure how early you can get on being 2 hours behind me. If you havent figured it out by 2pm your time shoot me a message. I'll most likely be home

Yeah make sure the light is blue when u turn it off and back on lol . I did that last night and mine wouldn't work either. Took me a min .

Back