Camels Premier Racing League...Taking Signups for Season #35....top 3 finishers receive PSN CardPS4 

• Thread starter The__Camel
  • 1,410 comments
The practice room for the Cameltona 500 will be up around 6:45pm EST. Qualifying will begin around 9pm with the race to follow

My bad about being coltsjugg. I was just trying to point out the outside cars to inside cars, there was more than 1 group racing but yep yep yep blablabla sorry lads.

Report #3 has been updated with the standings after Week #1

That was a lot of fun tonight. I thought everyone did a perfect job that last segment. It had my heart rate up for sure. We will have to have another Cameltona race sometime in the future. Maybe once every 2 months or something.

Reminder this season is only 4 weeks long so we can end before Christmas. Next week is the Indy 500. I'll try to get all the rules and info up soon.

Thanks for that race Camel, enjoyed it very much........except for
IMG_0661.JPG

Did anyone one else hear the 60 cycle hum that was Colts? Hard to mute him in the middle of the race.
Sorry Jmutt for taking you out on the last lap, we were together clean most of the night.

Well, I tried to be there, but work has to come first. Busy time of year. However, I did join and watched as you wankers tried to not stay in line. It was as if you were racing and the road course. I saw most of you swerving everywhere around the track. Yet, it made for an entertaining race to spectate. Thank goodness for the mandatory breaks or all of you would be left in the dust at some point.

As far as chatter goes, who was the motor mouth talking over all of you that needed to focus on their race? If his car was out of the race, why act as if he is contributing to anything? Someone needs a BIG KICK in the ARS! Can I go first?

Last edited:
Week #2 will be the Indianapolis 500. We will be running Indy cars for 200 laps at Indianapolis Motor Speedway. We will run the race in 50 lap segments. 1st and 2nd place after each segment will receive 1 bonus point. We will have a caution after each segment similar to last week. Once the leader ends the segment he will slow down to 75 MPH for two laps. Lead lap cars can pit the next lap by and then the race will restart the lap after that. The leader of the race is to maintain 75 MPH at all times until the race goes back to green flag conditions. Any driver 1 lap down or more will have the opportunity to get their lap or laps back during the caution flag after each segment. The lap down cars are not allowed to go by the lead lap cars until they duck onto pit road during the first caution lap. Once the leaders hit pit road the lapped cars can go on by and go around the track as fast as they need to and they can pit as soon as they come around the next lap. Once they pit they should be able to catch back up to the lead pack before they take the green flag again. The fuel requirements this week will be 54 litres. Each driver is to start the race with 54 litres and take no more than 54 litres after each pit stop. This should allow for all kinds of different pit strategies.

Again it is not clear as how the room will be set for Time and Weather. However, I am setting a room to default and test my setup tonight. Invite only so PM if you want in.

Again it is not clear as how the room will be set for Time and Weather. However, I am setting a room to default and test my setup tonight. Invite only so PM if you want in.
Sorry.......I didnt post it but I have mentioned that all weather for Season #11 (Fun Season) will be in Summer time Light Cloud......Time for Indy will be 12 noon Real Time

I'm gonna have a testing room up around 7pm EST for next weeks Nordscliffe race for those interested in joining

Later this evening I'll have the laps and fuel posted.

Yes you can. I'll send an invite to the practice lobby around 7 or so.......the main race room doesnt open until 8:45pm

Report #4 & #5 have been updated with Week #4''s cars, tracks, date, and weather.

Which ever driver scores the most points on the night will receive $50.

Also....once we get to the pre-race lobby I will assign teammates for the night. The team that scores the most points will receive $50.....$25 to each driver

Tonight will wrap up our "Fun Season" .....Season #11. We will be racing WRX in the Snow. There is $100 up for grabs tonight. The overall winner receiving $50 and the winning team will receive $50. I will announce teams for the night once we get into the pre-race lobby. We will have a couple guys out again tonight so there will definitely be a few spots open for whoever would like to join and have a little fun in the snow.

Also......we will be replacing Sugo with BRNO tonight

Back