Camels Premier Racing League...Taking Signups for Season #35....top 3 finishers receive PSN CardPS4 

• Thread starter The__Camel
  • 1,410 comments
Congrats to @ONESPACE for winning both races tonight at Azure Circuit and Red Bull Ring National. The standings after Week#1 have been posted in Report #3. Next weeks race is at Indianapolis Road Course for 1 hour 15 minutes. Ill get the weather and all the details posted tomorrow evening

Hi mate i'm interested in signing up for this VF1.
Sounds good.....I will place you with the Group B drivers. Just read the first 4 or 5 reports on the first page of the thread and you will be good to go

I will also need you to pick a livery as well. The liveries that are taken can be found in report #2

Last edited:
Sounds good.....I will place you with the Group B drivers. Just read the first 4 or 5 reports on the first page of the thread and you will be good to go

I will also need you to pick a livery as well. The liveries that are taken can be found in report #2
Hi mate read that and livery car Number 25

Hey Camel. I know that you know that I verbally confirmed to join the Series along with racing tonight, but am also writing it to make it official :lol:.

Please let me know if you need anything else from me. Thanks buddy :).

Hey Camel. I know that you know that I verbally confirmed to join the Series along with racing tonight, but am also writing it to make it official :lol:.

I need you to pick a car number. Now that you have joined I will team up you and VicrsF1. I normally team up an A group driver with a B group driver but I'm currently all out of A drivers.

I need you to pick a car number. Now that you have joined I will team up you and VicrsF1. I normally team up an A group driver with a B group driver but I'm currently all out of A drivers.
Sounds good thanks man 👍.

Ill go with #72 if possible. If not, 10,11 or 91 please. :)

I knew that camel knew that you knew that who knew.... where was going with this?...
Never mind, heads up, can't make it tonight, something came up.

Hopefully your move goes quickly and smoothly. See ya when you get back. Hopefully you will be back by week #1 of next season
I'm gonna be out for August, building a deck, gazebo and storage shed at the rv site in the mountains. Gonna be back and forth a lot.

View attachment 754353
The first race of week #3 will be at Willow Springs International Raceway for 35 minutes. Start Time- 6am. Time Progression- X60. Date- 5/09/06. There will be 4 weather slots- Fog, Medium Cloud, Overcast, Hazy. Weather will be set to Sync To Race

View attachment 754354
The second race of Week #3 will be at Nurburgring Short Sprint for 50 minutes. Start Time- 2am. Time Progression- X60. Date- 4/27/00. There will be 4 weather slots- Snow, Rain, Overcast, Hazy. Weather will be set to Sync To Race
Nurburgring-Sprint-98-01.8f6c7a54d30e49de93b6e02eacf16508.png

The second race of Week #3 will be at Nurburgring Short Sprint for 50 minutes. Start Time- 2am. Time Progression- X60. Date- 4/27/00.
There will be 4 weather slots- Snow, Rain, Overcast, Hazy. Weather will be set to Sync To Race
Hey buddy, is the season set to Snow or Winter?

I'm most certain it's supposed to be for Winter but wanted to be sure. :)

Last edited:
It's going to snow but the ambient temperature will only be around 39 degrees. The snow should hit the track and melt...hence wetting the track

Back