Camels Premier Racing League...Taking Signups for Season #35....top 3 finishers receive PSN CardPS4 

• Thread starter The__Camel
  • 1,410 comments
I ran a few leagues in Project Cars 1 and will now be running a league in Project Cars 2. This league will be run in 4 week encrements. They will be multi class with team and individual racing. Most leagues last anywhere from 3-4 hours each night and this one may run upwards of 2 hours, maybe a little more each night. Their will be anywhere from a 20 minute to 45 minute qualifying session and anywhere from 30 minutes to 1 hour 30 minute races. There will be a set amount of fuel to start each race and a set amount of fuel to take during each pit stop. There will also be 4 weather slots. All races will start at a random game time and run on 60× time progression. Realistic Driving Aids will be turned on. Damage type will be performance impacting so no driver ever gets knocked out of the race but may have to pit pending the damage he may take. Tire wear will be set to accelerated and fuel will be turned on. Tuning will be allowed. The reset button is absolutely forbidden unless a driver is on his top. Anyone caught using the reset button will be banned from the league. There will be an A group and a B group. Each A driver will have a B driver as a teammate and that will be chosen randomly. Rules and Penalties will be turned on, Track Limits will be turned on, and Competitive Racing Liscense will be turned on. The races will be set for Wednesdays with the room opening at 8:45pmEST and qualifying and the races getting underway at 9pmEST. New drivers will be placed in Group B and will have to race their way to Group A. After each league the bottom two drivers in Group A will be relegated to Group B and the top two drivers in Group B being promoted to Group A. As always with all my previous leagues I will be giving out PS Network cards and other prizes at the end of each league. Any inquiries just ask and if you would like to sign up just post below and send me a friend request to THE__CAMEL

POINTS SYSTEM

1st-35
2nd-30
3rd-26
4th-23
5th-20
6th-17
7th-15
8th-13
9th-11
10th-9
11th-7
12th-5
13th-4
14th-3
15th-2
16th-1

The fastest driver in qualifying from each group will receive 1 bonus point for himself and his team.

The drivers from each group that achieve the fastest lap in the race will receive 1 bonus point for himself and his team.

Prizes

Group A

1st- $50 PS Network Card
2nd- $25 PS Network Card
3rd- $10 PS Network Card

Group B

1st- $20 PS Network Card
2nd- $10 PS Network Card

Team Championship

1st- $25 PS Network Card. (each driver)
2nd-$20 PS Network Card. (each driver)
3rd- $10 PS Network Card. (each driver)

*Every driver earning a prize can only claim 1 prize per league
I’ll be on tight! Yeah baby!

About the only thing left is to screw it down. I should be available Wednesday. I did notice in the video, someone using my paint scheme. Should i pick a different number?

20180805_143332.jpg

About the only thing left is to screw it down. I should be available Wednesday. I did notice in the video, someone using my paint scheme. Should i pick a different number?

View attachment 756910
Love the setup. I do miss my T500 sometimes. We had a few new guys join last week.....we were having some trouble finding numbers so since you were gone we gave Spud your number. I'll have him pick a different number on Wednesday if you are able to make it

Im interested if u have any room
Psn_unkleknuklefunk
Thanks
I can definitely put you on the reserved list for the time being. There is a good chance we will have at least one opening this coming week. I will send you a friend request soon

Great race for the Finale tonight. Tough race for sure. We had 3 different leaders who lead almost a 1/3 of the race each. Congrats to @The__Camel for the victory on the night. The Season #7 final standings have been posted in report #3. The prize winners this season were @The__Camel , @Willphaizer , @jmutt_76 , @Xradkins , @Senna94f1 , and @BIGTON13 . Your winnings are posted beside your score. Let me know by Thursday night if you prefer cash....if not your PS Network code will be sent to you. It was a great season and I'm looking forward to the next one. The car vote for Season #8 will be posted tomorrow

So basically, we're voting for one of these:

V8 Supercars [V8SC]
2013 Ford Falcon FG V8 Supercar

Or:

Track Day {A}
2016 Aston Martin Vulcan
2016 Ginetta G57
2015 McLaren P1 GTR
2016 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI SVA
2015 Pagani Zonda Revolucion
2011 Radical SR8-RX

Or this:
Vintage Formula F1 [VF1]
1986 Lotus Type 98T Renault Turbo.

For as much as I love Open Wheel cars, the Lotus was the only Open Wheel car in GranTurismo and am pretty sic of it, and its power curve for a while :lol:.

So, my vote is for Track Day A, as I got my eye on that Radical SR8 :).

Last edited:
Report #2 has been updated with the active and reserve drivers for the 8th season. The last couple of seasons we have moved the bottom two of Group A down and the top two of Group B up....well to even things out for this upcoming season I only moved the top two finishers from Group B up. After this season we will go back to the regular promotion and relegation procedure.

The winning class for Season #8 was Track Day A. I now need everyone to vote on a car from Track Day A. The car with the most votes from each group is the car that group will be running. For example.....if the majority of Group A drivers vote for the Aston Martin then all of Group A will be driving the Aston Martin. If the majority of Group B votes for the Ginetta then all of Group B will be driving the Ginetta. Voting closes at midnight est on Sunday

Report #2 has been updated with the active and reserve drivers for the 8th season. The last couple of seasons we have moved the bottom two of Group A down and the top two of Group B up....well to even things out for this upcoming season I only moved the top two finishers from Group B up. After this season we will go back to the regular promotion and relegation procedure.

The winning class for Season #8 was Track Day A. I now need everyone to vote on a car from Track Day A. The car with the most votes from each group is the car that group will be running. For example.....if the majority of Group A drivers vote for the Aston Martin then all of Group A will be driving the Aston Martin. If the majority of Group B votes for the Ginetta then all of Group B will be driving the Ginetta. Voting closes at midnight est on Sunday
Radical -sr8-RX group b
1986 Lotus type 98t Renault turbo second choice!

Latest Posts

Back