Camels Premier Racing League...Taking Signups for Season #35....top 3 finishers receive PSN CardPS4 

• Thread starter The__Camel
  • 1,410 comments
Report #2 has been updated with the active and reserve drivers for the 8th season. The last couple of seasons we have moved the bottom two of Group A down and the top two of Group B up....well to even things out for this upcoming season I only moved the top two finishers from Group B up. After this season we will go back to the regular promotion and relegation procedure.

The winning class for Season #8 was Track Day A. I now need everyone to vote on a car from Track Day A. The car with the most votes from each group is the car that group will be running. For example.....if the majority of Group A drivers vote for the Aston Martin then all of Group A will be driving the Aston Martin. If the majority of Group B votes for the Ginetta then all of Group B will be driving the Ginetta. Voting closes at midnight est on Sunday

Radical -sr8-RX group b
1986 Lotus type 98t Renault turbo second choice!
The 98t was a Vintage Formula A Car which is not a choice any longer because Track Day A won.

The car choices to vote on now would be for one of these:

Track Day {A}
2016 Aston Martin Vulcan
2016 Ginetta G57
2015 McLaren P1 GTR
2016 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI SVA
2015 Pagani Zonda Revolucion
2011 Radical SR8-RX

Hey, I'm new here but not new to Project CARS. I've been playing since the first one came out and love this game. I am interested in joining your league as its very damn hard to find a lobby with people that know how to drive and don't quit halfway through the first lap. Please let me know what I need to do. I am on PS4 and my PSN name is cudirage13.

Hey, I'm new here but not new to Project CARS. I've been playing since the first one came out and love this game. I am interested in joining your league as its very damn hard to find a lobby with people that know how to drive and don't quit halfway through the first lap. Please let me know what I need to do. I am on PS4 and my PSN name is cudirage13.
Send a friend invite to The__Camel. Currently I can put you on the reserve list as we are completely full with 16 drivers. There is a good chance we may be missing 1 or 2 drivers a night but where we have a running points total each league I will move those reserves who make the race to the top of the reserve list for the current season.

Also....you dont have to worry about anyone in here quitting a race. We have a bunch of great drivers here

Ok.......I had 6 votes out of the potential 8 in Group A and the Radical SR8 was the winning car.

I had 4 votes out of the potential 8 in Group B and the Radical SR8 was the winning car.

So looks like both groups will be driving the Radical SR8 for Season #8

Last edited:
Reports #4 & #5 have been updated with this weeks tracks, time, date, and weather. Only thing I haven't had time to figure yet is the fuel for the week and I'll get that done before the end of the day.

One change we will be making starting this season is that Mechanical Failures will be turned on

I am struggling with another mad PC2 Car. But I have tested the sh%$ out of 'er. I think the tires suck and even more if it's cold. However, I have discovered a tune that will settle her down going in and out out a hairpin turn. I was so use to freeing up the the diff and tuning in more grip with DF and PSI that I thought this car would be the same. It's not. The diff on this car is to loose to begin for my tastes. So I added way more pressure on decel and half that on excel to keep the slippery rubber things from tearing apart. If this issue is your issue, try increasing the Geared Diff to find a stable tune.

Guys I'm having trouble with putting the highlight video from the Silverstone race together. I can watch the replay no problem.....when I go to record the different clips it completely leaves the game and gives me the blue screen. I've already tried about 8 times. I'll give it one more try and if it doesn't work then we most likely won't get a highlight video from Silverstone

Guys I'm having trouble with putting the highlight video from the Silverstone race together. I can watch the replay no problem.....when I go to record the different clips it completely leaves the game and gives me the blue screen. I've already tried about 8 times. I'll give it one more try and if it doesn't work then we most likely won't get a highlight video from Silverstone
Are you using the same resolution as before. Maybe the HDMI is loosing its link. Try reconnecting that HDMI cable after you start recording.

View attachment 760067
The Season #8 Week #2 race will be at Circuit of The Americas for 1 hour 15 minutes. Start Time- 6am. Time Progression- X60. Date-11/08/00. There will be 4 weather slots- Heavy Cloud, Heavy Cloud, Light Cloud, Hazy. Weather will be set to Sync To Race.
Is the race date Nov 8th, or Aug 11th? We don't know what date format you use. So please spell the month. Thanks. It just simplerest.

I am struggling with another mad PC2 Car. But I have tested the sh%$ out of 'er. I think the tires suck and even more if it's cold. However, I have discovered a tune that will settle her down going in and out out a hairpin turn. I was so use to freeing up the the diff and tuning in more grip with DF and PSI that I thought this car would be the same. It's not. The diff on this car is to loose to begin for my tastes. So I added way more pressure on decel and half that on excel to keep the slippery rubber things from tearing apart. If this issue is your issue, try increasing the Geared Diff to find a stable tune.
What kinda times are you consistently running?

I use the Murrican format. First number is the month. Second number is the day. last numbers are the year
'Murican format works fine, but the PC2 online lobby has it the udder way. I hope the date for tonight is how I have been practicing. It feels cold like it really is a Texas November. the lobby show 8/11/00.

Back