Camels Premier Racing League...Taking Signups for Season #35....top 3 finishers receive PSN CardPS4 

• Thread starter The__Camel
  • 1,410 comments
The playseat challenge is ordered so I can attach my new contraption and experience the game the right way for a change. Should arrive mid week. This all is going to take some getting used to I’m sure but I’m excited.
Sorry bud, didn't mean to not reply but am on GTP for first time today.

I like the Wheel Stand Pro, it's adjustable, versatile, transportable, and yet strong. I don't have too many complaints considering it's price point.

If having the choice I'd say to go with the Playseat though. It's going to be rock solid sturdy, not just sturdy like the WSP as it does have a little bit of vibration.

Although the WSP looks simple enough to not look cluttered, it has no place to hide anything either because of it's simple lines.

In my opinion if it's affordable for you, the Playseat will not only be a better overall product but will also look less cluttered keeping your wife happier :).

My choice of car for Season 14 is the Toyota TS0-50.

ToyotaTS050Hybrid_LeMans_LMP1_18.jpeg

I see the LMP1-'16 class won the poll. So now we can race whatever car we want in that class?

And if I have to pick a car from it, tonight it ain't right. I got to have me a week. But I'll be back for you, Jack. And I'll let the machine speak.

The Porsche was the winning vote for both classes.

I have updated Reports #2, #4, and #5 with the roster grouping, teams, seasons tracks, car, and this weeks race info

Mr. @The_Camel I would like to get on the waiting list, although I know it's like waiting to get Packers season tickets - this looks to be way more fun!! And much more prestigious!! :bowdown:

I do understand that it may be a L O N G wait to get in, have just really enjoyed racing in the PITS2 league and like that you all run the same car. Kinda cool. Anyway, if not that's ok too, your league, your rules, but if something was to open up even on the reserve list please consider me.

Thanks!!

Barry (a.k.a. aracefan)

Mr. @The_Camel I would like to get on the waiting list, although I know it's like waiting to get Packers season tickets - this looks to be way more fun!! And much more prestigious!! :bowdown:

I do understand that it may be a L O N G wait to get in, have just really enjoyed racing in the PITS2 league and like that you all run the same car. Kinda cool. Anyway, if not that's ok too, your league, your rules, but if something was to open up even on the reserve list please consider me.

Thanks!!

Barry (a.k.a. aracefan)

Shoot me a friend request to The__Camel. There is two underscores in there. I will put you in the reserve list and it is entirely possible you could receive an invite on any given night. With your permission I will add you to the PS4 message group. That's where most of the information for each week is posted (points and weekly race info is always here).

Shoot me a friend request to The__Camel. There is two underscores in there. I will put you in the reserve list and it is entirely possible you could receive an invite on any given night. With your permission I will add you to the PS4 message group. That's where most of the information for each week is posted (points and weekly race info is always here).

You can add me to the group, you bet. And, any given night?? I'm guessing you mean any given race night, any Wednesday, right?
Sounds good, thanks!

Thanks for the racing last night guys, was a lot of fun and that's a pretty fun car. Still need to figure out how to setup a car. Also need to not be a complete boob when it comes to the pit lane... sheesh, what an idiot.

Thanks again @The__Camel !!

I hear I got an invite, thanks but I got sick (food poisoning) and am just now feeling better. Sorry to miss out and look forward to having an opportunity again. Thanks!!

I never thought much about Hybrids, but after that race I feel they are much more exciting. The Driver has so much more to do and with some practice with the e-boost, they can close in and pass like nothing.

And, I like the way that look.

I never thought much about Hybrids, but after that race I feel they are much more exciting. The Driver has so much more to do and with some practice with the e-boost, they can close in and pass like nothing.

And, I like the way that look.
Really?.. bulbous billboards, ...that's what they look like to me.
They could make that big sheet of plywood a tv screen instead... have rotating menus like McDonald's.

Is it 23 litres for both races?

The fuel for the Rouen Les Essarts race will be 23 litres. Each driver must start the race with 23 litres and pit for no more than 23 litres

The fuel for the Silverstone National race will be 22 litres. Each driver must start the race with 23 litres and pit for no more than 23 litres[/QUOTE]

Is it 23 litres for both races?

The fuel for the Rouen Les Essarts race will be 23 litres. Each driver must start the race with 23 litres and pit for no more than 23 litres

The fuel for the Silverstone National race will be 22 litres. Each driver must start the race with 23 litres and pit for no more than 23 litres
[/QUOTE]

Hell no....I screwed it up. It's been a long last 2 days. I'll fix it

Thanks @Rednose58 & @potvinsuks appreciate the help with the car last night... wished I would've asked earlier! Car was way more consistent with either of your guys setup than what I was able to manage. Hopefully I'll be able to run with you guys tonight, if not that's okay too, at least the car worked better. 👍

Back