Camels Premier Racing League...Taking Signups for Season #35....top 3 finishers receive PSN CardPS4 

• Thread starter The__Camel
  • 1,410 comments
I never get disconnected! If that happens, it's because of someone is rage quitting. Exiting a room before the session is over will unstable the room. Don't race if you're that guy!

I never get disconnected! If that happens, it's because of someone is rage quitting. Exiting a room before the session is over will unstable the room. Don't race if you're that guy!
Gonna try to fix that issue next week. Basically if you commit for the race then you commit for the night. Connections become to unstable once someone leaves the lobby. I hated it for you guys. I got booted last week about 3 minutes after a quit and it sucks

Great racing last night everyone! I am starting to get used to the wheel and this game is infinitely better now than when I was on the DS4. That said, the dark cloud of misfortune continues to hover over me. At Texas I was spun into the pits and disqualified, at Brno I survived multiple off tracks and had to settle in for a recovery drive and the Big one got me at Indy. Hopefully I’ll catch a break before the season is over and find my way onto the podium for the first time ever in Project Cars soon.

Great racing last night everyone! I am starting to get used to the wheel and this game is infinitely better now than when I was on the DS4. That said, the dark cloud of misfortune continues to hover over me. At Texas I was spun into the pits and disqualified, at Brno I survived multiple off tracks and had to settle in for a recovery drive and the Big one got me at Indy. Hopefully I’ll catch a break before the season is over and find my way onto the podium for the first time ever in Project Cars soon.

I'm sure it's not far off.....you got your first pole last week

Reports #4 & #5 have been updated with this weeks track, time, date, weather, and fuel.

Also.....since this is the finale is Season #18.....anyone finishing in the Top 6 will be in a drawing for a $10 PS Network Card

Report #3 has been updated with the Final Standings and prize winners for Season #18.

Congrats to Onespace on winning the drawing for the Playstation Gold Headset and JD48FAN on winning the copy of Dirt Rally 2.0.

Willphazier won the random drwaing for the $10 PS Network Card.

I'll get the Season #19 voting up soon

Class voting for Season #19 is now open. Voting for class closes at midnight Friday.

A. V8 Supercars

B. Ferrari Series

C. Group 4

You can either reply here or in the message group

Reports #4 & #5 have been updated with this weeks track, time, date, weather, and fuel.

Also......taking livery selections now

I'll be back for next weeks race.. I think there was a livery with a bear on it... mighta said Kodiak?
I'll take that one.

Back