Camels Premier Racing League...Taking Signups for Season #35....top 3 finishers receive PSN CardPS4 

• Thread starter The__Camel
  • 1,410 comments

Here is the Highlight video from last night. It's been a while since I made one. I've got the free time right now so here you go

Last edited:
Afraid to watch

Its longer than normal but I got some good footage in there. Really pleased with how hard everyone raced and everyone's ability to keep it clean on a track like that with the tires going away like they did and especially in this car. Just goes to show the time these guys put into practice during the week. The competitiveness is what's so great

You know, I practiced a lot for this race and felt very confident going in but then proceeded to lock the brakes into turn 1 repeatedly and shoot myself in the foot. Just wasn't mentally in it I guess.

You know, I practiced a lot for this race and felt very confident going in but then proceeded to lock the brakes into turn 1 repeatedly and shoot myself in the foot. Just wasn't mentally in it I guess.

Well that turn is probably one of the most unforgiving on this game. There eis no margin for error if someone hits the brakes just a little late

I'm sure how your gtplanet forum works and what do I need to do to sign up, also I can't find reports #4 & #5?

Yeah Dvae it's on the first page. Any info that's worth a damn can be found in the first 5 posts of the thread.

All new racers always start in Group C so that's where I'll place you.

Yeah Dvae it's on the first page. Any info that's worth a damn can be found in the first 5 posts of the thread.

All new racers always start in Group C so that's where I'll place you.
Cool, looking forward to racing with you guys. Do I need to pick a vehicle # or first come first serve?

Great highlight video, I think I had a great setup for the Texas race but didn't practice for Laguna Seca bc I thought that was next week's race. :banghead:

Seasons are laid out like this....

Week #1- 60 minute race

Week #2- 30 minute & 45 minute race

Week #3- 75 minute race

Week #4- 30 minute & 45 minute race

Week #5- 90 minute race

Sorry about the herky jerky movements with the camera. The only controller I had at work that was charged was one that's a piece of ****.

Last edited:
Penalty for Out of Bounds, Algarve turn ONE. If a driver has all 4 tires outside (past) rumble strip. A track re-entry is needed, but driver can only re-enter track at the end of turn 3. It's an F1 kinda penalty, for going out of bounds.
Please watch the video. Pretty please.

Back