Camels Premier Racing League...Taking Signups for Season #35....top 3 finishers receive PSN CardPS4 

• Thread starter The__Camel
  • 1,410 comments
Report #3 has been updated with groups and teams. Report #4 has been updated with track and rules. Report #5 has been updated with cars and requirements.

We are still lacking drivers selecting their cars and teams selecting their names. Reminder....you don't want me selecting your team name

Report #3 has been updated with groups and teams. Report #4 has been updated with track and rules. Report #5 has been updated with cars and requirements.

We are still lacking drivers selecting their cars and teams selecting their names. Reminder....you don't want me selecting your team name

I'm not on a team...
Or am I?

I'm not on a team...
Or am I?
Not yet. Going to have to find you a teammate for group A. If not, hoping one of the reserves in group A can fill in for you on that night. If neither happens then you can still race for your solo points and I can award you last place points of Group A just to add to your team total. I'll do everything I can to make it right for you. I have a feeling I can get you a group A teammate by Wednesday night

Not yet. Going to have to find you a teammate for group A. If not, hoping one of the reserves in group A can fill in for you on that night. If neither happens then you can still race for your solo points and I can award you last place points of Group A just to add to your team total. I'll do everything I can to make it right for you. I have a feeling I can get you a group A teammate by Wednesday night
How about apex zero or fallenlog?

Weather progression is sync to race. I'll have to check season when I get home from work...I think it may be spring....if not summer

I guess I'm a little late to the party, but you can add me as a reserve group B driver as well. I should be available most Wednesdays.

Cheeky sod ,
I am gonna be first in group B ,so who ever have mark___f1 as there teammate we will be first ,,

Who is Mark ___f1 ,

It's me ,

Blitz we need a team name , numb nuts racing , what do u think

rollmo was desperate to be involved ,

Couldn't you just put him on the inactive rooster mate ,

Chances are I dout he will ever get the chance to race ,

Only reasons is because he race most nights with us and he won't feel left out ,

Last edited:
I have all team names in. Thanks for that guys. I'm still missing two car numbers.....I need one from Old Bear and Deadplanets

Hey Camel!
Will you be updating the standings in this thread or is there some other application I need to get? New to this, so I thought I should ask.

Thanks!!!

Hey Camel!
Will you be updating the standings in this thread or is there some other application I need to get? New to this, so I thought I should ask.

Thanks!!!

Once the league is opened (it's already created) it will send out invites to each racer who will then see the league inside Online Championships. In there it will keep a ton of stats and points that each person will be able to look at all times

there will be a set amount of fuel to start each race and a set amount of fuel to take during each pit stop.

I never heard an official amount of fuel for Group B. I heard it's 18L and group A is 40L, which only gives us (group b drivers) about 5-6 laps. I didn't think it sounded right but is this correct?

You can't trust what the game says as far as laps to litres. The group B cars average 1.5 to 1.6 litres per lap at that track.....or maybe it was 1.2. I'm not home around my notes

I never heard an official amount of fuel for Group B. I heard it's 18L and group A is 40L, which only gives us (group b drivers) about 5-6 laps. I didn't think it sounded right but is this correct?
The caterham gets much better fuel mileage then the group A car.

The caterham gets much better fuel mileage then the group A car.

18L gives
You can't trust what the game says as far as laps to litres. The group B cars average 1.5 to 1.6 litres per lap at that track.....or maybe it was 1.2. I'm not home around my notes

20180130_100337.jpg

This is a picture from a default tune. It's the same with a couple of adjustments I made on my set up.

Back