Camels Premier Racing League...Taking Signups for Season #35....top 3 finishers receive PSN CardPS4 

• Thread starter The__Camel
  • 1,410 comments
The Class voting options for Season #20 are........

A. Can Am

B. Group A

C. Track Day B

It was fun to race the in car view tonight. Good racing Onespace. It was also nice to prove the naysayers (or naysayer) wrong about driving views. As I showed tonight.....it doesn't matter the view one uses. No certain view gives one an advantage as far as competitiveness goes. It all comes down to ones ability to understand how to work a racing car. It's no different than any other sport in that there will always be those who are great, good, average, and not so good. There are plenty of people who are faster than me in this game and there will be plenty of people who are faster than me in future racing games. I'm completely ok with that. All it will do is give me the drive to constantly improve on my sim racing. I hate to lose friendships and racing buddies over the simple fact that one would win, be faster, be slower, or use a certain view but unfortunately life is full of disappointments. Oh well. Make sure to get your class votes in by Friday night at midnight

:lol::lol::lol::lol: you can mail it to me Dave.
money.gif

It was great racing last night and I thought I had great pace up until night fall but even then it was a good night for racing, I hope someone was able to save a video replay, it wouldn't let me. :banghead:

Reports #4 & #5 have been updated with this coming weeks tracks, times, dates, weather, and fuel. Keep in mind that the fuel was tested at default boost levels. Some simple testing and simple math can figure out what the safe limit of boost to run will be.

Also....for the Watkins Glen race....it will be easy to go wide in numerous places with this car. It's also easy to stay in bounds in one gives the proper efforts. The stewards have stated that they will be going thru the race replay thoroughly to give out the appropriate boundary limit penalties as necessary

It was great racing last night and I thought I had great pace up until night fall but even then it was a good night for racing, I hope someone was able to save a video replay, it wouldn't let me. :banghead:
I saved most of it. But it doesn't let me see trackside view in replay. So kinda sucks.

We are going to give away $20 tonight after the Vintage Le Mans race. With the boost and fuel levels being so tricky....anyone finishing in the top 2 of their division will be in the drawing right after the race is over

Reports #4 & #5 have been updated with this weeks track, time, date, weather, and fuel.

I am going to try and race this week pe ding how the burns I've suffered heal and allow me to do so. Whether I race or not I will make sure the lobby is open and the race is run

Reports #4 & #5 have been updated with next weeks tracks, times, dates, weather, and fuel.

Also...to continue the celebration of 20 seasons we will be giving away another $20 this week. If a driver qualifies inside the Top 7 and finishes inside the Top 6 he will be placed in the drawing for the prize. If you accomplish the goal in both races then you will have your name put in the drawing twice to double your chances of winning.

Report #3 has been updated with the standings for Season #20 after Week #4.

@jd48fan won the random $20 give away tonight.

Also....with next week being the finale for Season #20 there will be over $300 up for grabs. I'm going to throw in some fun and wild ways to win even more thru qualifying and the race to keep the celebration of 20 seasons going. I'll announce more in the group chat in a few days

Camel, You are a tank. We're running out of people like you in the world. "Tis but a flesh wound"

Colts,

Its easy to give up when things are hard. It's easy to give up when someone isnt happy. It's easy to give up simply because there is a challenge in front of you. Its easy to give up you when you dont feel good. The most successful people in life are the most competitive people in life. When people quit caring and treat everything ho hum and like things are a game, a joke, and just a laugh they stop progressing. That's goes for absolutely everything in life. Those who are content usually live in an average house, drive an average car, have an average job, and have average happiness. They always have to find something to blame everything on and they always have to make excuses as to why they cant do this or that and make excuses just to fill that hole in their life that is mediocrity. I don't give up, have never given up whether it's a sim, work, or a recovery from a medical ailment......and believe me....I have overcome more than most people could ever imagine. Granted there are always people who have things worse than me but that's even the more reason to push forward in life...for those who cant. We have freedoms in this country that so many people take advantage of and it's a sad sad shame. I have been all over the world. Been to 18 (I think) different countries and 4 different continents. We should push ourselves at all times and make the most out of everything we have. We will be better for it in the end.

As far as last night......I struggled all night. Spun 3 times at Sonoma. Led for awhile....spun and went to third. Ran third for a bit spun and ran 4th. I spun 30 meters from the finish line and lost 4th place.....all I need was 30 more meters......but I didnt quit or give up. I'm lucky it was run with arcade rules because if it had been sim rules things could have been worse one one of the wrecks. In the end.....I overcame a challenge and I'm proud of it

Back