Camels Premier Racing League...Taking Signups for Season #35....top 3 finishers receive PSN CardPS4 

• Thread starter The__Camel
  • 1,410 comments
Hello. I'm not yet old enough to retire, but I'm old enough to start counting down. I'm new to digital racing but I've quickly grown tired of the players who prefer smash-em-up-derby over racing. I have also joined the group Old Folks Racing on Facebook. I look forward to gaining experience and good racing with this group. Sign me up.

Hello. I'm not yet old enough to retire, but I'm old enough to start counting down. I'm new to digital racing but I've quickly grown tired of the players who prefer smash-em-up-derby over racing. I have also joined the group Old Folks Racing on Facebook. I look forward to gaining experience and good racing with this group. Sign me up.

Can do.....shoot a friends request to The__Camel and I'll get you added to the PS4 message group

Glad to have some one closer to my age.. I'm that old that I've had conversations with Denny Hulme, and Jackie Stewart, at the can am races at Edmonton speedway in the 60s

Glad to have some one closer to my age.. I'm that old that I've had conversations with Denny Hulme, and Jackie Stewart, at the can am races at Edmonton speedway in the 60s
Oh crap I hope he doesn't break out in a song.
source-1.gif

Report #3 has been updated with the standings for Season #26 after Week #4.

Really close in the points for the season finale next week

View attachment 925657
The fifth race of Season #26 will be at COTA National for 40 minutes. Start Time- 11pm Time Progression- X15. Date- November 4th, 2007. There will be 4 weather slots- Overcast, Fog, Overcast, Hazy Weather Progression- Syn To Race

View attachment 925658

The sixth race of Season #26 will be at Le Mans Bugatti for 60 minutes. Start Time- 11am. Time Progression- X10. Date- May 6th, 2013. There will be 4 weather slots- Hazy, Clear, Light Rain, Heavy Cloud. Weather Progression- X2

The schedule for Season #26 will be.......................

May 13th- Spa-Francorchamps

May 20th- Monza Short & Ruapuna Club

May 27th- Sugo

June 3rd- COTA & Le Mans Bugatti

June 10th- Monza Classic
What's the fuel and track conditions for tonight's race venue?

Reports #4 & #5 have been updated with the track list and car for Season #27

Also updated is the Week #1's track, time, date, fuel, and weather

Back