Camels Premier Racing League...Taking Signups for Season #35....top 3 finishers receive PSN CardPS4 

• Thread starter The__Camel
  • 1,410 comments
We have 3 openings left for league #2. If you guys know someone who fits the bill send them this way. I met a few good guys last night, just gotta talk to them now.

A bunch of us did some extensive testing last night to try and find two groups of cars that would provide great racing while giving everyone stability and a car that they can't push too hard. We came up with a combo that I thought provided some of the best racing I have had on this game yet. For league #2 the Group A guys will be driving the Group A BMW Sport Evo. The Group B guys will be driving the BMW 320 Touring Car. Once everyone gets a chance to run these cars against each other I feel very strongly that everyone will love this combo as much as I do. We will have a very different form of racing this time thru but I believe everyone will enjoy it. The respect is there among everyone here to race properly each night. I need to confirm about 4 more driver signups and then we can begin pairing up new team mates and have everyone pick their livery. I will be loading up everything back into the Online Championships section for league #2. Supposedly they have that fixed to where you can add/delete drivers at anytime.

Yes, yes, YES!!! I love the Bmmr TC. It is so enjoyable to drive, feels like a race car, but can be recovered if you over do it.

Will be running these cars for the entire league like last time, or different cars every week?

Also are we keeping the same teams?

Can’t wait!!!

A bunch of us did some extensive testing last night to try and find two groups of cars that would provide great racing while giving everyone stability and a car that they can't push too hard. We came up with a combo that I thought provided some of the best racing I have had on this game yet. For league #2 the Group A guys will be driving the Group A BMW Sport Evo. The Group B guys will be driving the BMW 320 Touring Car. Once everyone gets a chance to run these cars against each other I feel very strongly that everyone will love this combo as much as I do. We will have a very different form of racing this time thru but I believe everyone will enjoy it. The respect is there among everyone here to race properly each night. I need to confirm about 4 more driver signups and then we can begin pairing up new team mates and have everyone pick their livery. I will be loading up everything back into the Online Championships section for league #2. Supposedly they have that fixed to where you can add/delete drivers at anytime.

Hell yesss. Great combo man this is gunna be sweet

Just playing around on my phone and made a couple logos if you'd like to use them on your homepage Camel feel free. I can probably do them better if you like them, I'm just Clowning Around.
20180218_032446.png

20180218_030453.png

Last edited:
That's awesome. I also thought of something very similar yesterday and I'm glad you picked those.

Are liveries randomly selected or we get to choose?

I'll have the teams posted here soon....then everyone can pick their liveries. Manskee so much cool stuff there.....I'll respond appropriately here soon

Report #3 has been updated with Group A and Group B drivers for League #2.

The teams have been posted for League #2 also. They were picked randomly last. We still have 3 openings left for the league. If you guys want to go ahead and pick your livery I'll get it loaded and posted

Will both races be ran on the same day?
Yes. The nights that have two races will be just as long if not shorter than the nights that have had one race. Total league time each night around 2 hours to 2 hours 30 minutes. This time thru we will run 2 races week 1, 1 race week 2, 2 races on week 3, and 1 race for week 4. I've got everything loaded into the Online Championship for all 6 races. Once everyone gets the invite for the first race you should be able to go into the Online Championship and see all the future races, times, and setups.

I need to do a small test tonight concerning the Online League. I figure I'll strike up a chat party around 10:30pmEST (after the SRM tuesday league races as not to interfere with them). If anybody can spare 30 minutes or so to help with this would be great

I need to do a small test tonight concerning the Online League. I figure I'll strike up a chat party around 10:30pmEST (after the SRM tuesday league races as not to interfere with them). If anybody can spare 30 minutes or so to help with this would be great
I'm in just send the invite when you're ready

Yep, I can be there

Tonight is the start of League #2. We still have 2 spots left. One in Group A and one in Group B. We have rasied the prizes for the this league. We have done a lot of testing for this one and I believe we should have some very close and very fun racing. We also found out that the game will start all Group A cars ahead of the Touring Cars. I have spoken with the Group B guys and the are ok with starting procedure.Reminder to everyone that we are running Performance Impacting on Damage. Try your best to respect each other on the track. The races tonight will be 35 minutes and 45 minutes. You will have to pit at least once in the first race and at least twice in the second race. Fuel levels are in report #5. Another reminder is that team mates share a pit stall. Even though these cars have different fuel usage they will both need fuel around the same time so it would be wise to make sure you and your team mate pit on separate laps. I'll have the Online Championship open at 8:45pmEST. Once it opens everyone will be able to see the entire Online Championship and the whole 6 race schedule with times and weather. I'll have a few practice lobbies up this evening for any of those wanting to join. See you guys tonight

Wolfie ,

Any ideas on team name,

1) Europe's winners

2) Dog and bone racing

3) Wolf in sheeps clothing

4) kick them in the nuts racing

My last name is wolfie , well pretty close

Let me know please so we can get camel to put our team name up ,

Sorry blitz you've been a good team mate but all things must come to an end.

@SennaStyle209 I can most likely get you in next week. I had two guys sign up last minute last night and it filled up our positions. One of them had trouble staying connected so we did have an open position but it was already to late for me to send any invites out. As the week goes along I'll keep you updated. Everyone should now be able to see next week's track in the Online Championships. Although I was told last night that the weather couldn't be seen. I will update the track and weather on this thread as soon as I get time today. Great races last night and congratulations to @Wolfie_010 on his win at Watkins Glen. Damn that race was tougher than I thought it was going to be.

Latest Posts

Back