Camels Premier Racing League...Taking Signups for Season #35....top 3 finishers receive PSN CardPS4 

• Thread starter The__Camel
  • 1,410 comments
Report #4 has been updated for this week's track, time, and weather.

Report #5 has been updated for this week's fuel requirements.

Also....the fuel levels will get both groups to the finish by making 2 pit stops. The fuel was calculated on the default setting. If you like to tinker around and change your gearing then you need to test to make sure you will have enough fuel to make it. By changing the gearing on this game you do affect your full usage, so you may want to check those things.

Awesome. I'm in. Thanks to whoever gave up the spot.

Screenshot_20180226-122126.jpg

You can't climb in the ring with Ali cuz you think you box. Lol
Welcome aboard brotha!

Race night tonight guys. I'll have a practice lobby up at some point before the race for those wanting to run a few laps. Also....please please get your braking points down. This is a track with heavy braking on at least 3 parts of the track. We don't need anybody running over anybody in front of them. Like I've said before...don't be the asshole who took somebody out. If you take damage early you are not out of the race. Go ahead and take your pit stop to repair your damage and your fuel that you are allowed each stop. You may lose some time for the damage but you are not out of the race by no means. Basically you will be short pitting. The race is 1hour 15 minutes with 2 pit stops so you will have plenty of time to make ground back up. Also....let's watch turn 1. You can't win it in turn 1 but you can certainly make it harder for yourself. Good luck guys and see you tonight.

Race night tonight guys. I'll have a practice lobby up at some point before the race for those wanting to run a few laps. Also....please please get your braking points down. This is a track with heavy braking on at least 3 parts of the track. We don't need anybody running over anybody in front of them. Like I've said before...don't be the asshole who took somebody out. If you take damage early you are not out of the race. Go ahead and take your pit stop to repair your damage and your fuel that you are allowed each stop. You may lose some time for the damage but you are not out of the race by no means. Basically you will be short pitting. The race is 1hour 15 minutes with 2 pit stops so you will have plenty of time to make ground back up. Also....let's watch turn 1. You can't win it in turn 1 but you can certainly make it harder for yourself. Good luck guys and see you tonight.
Just a little habit of mine is to move off line a bit when braking behind a competitor, it breaks the draft, let's you see the corner, and if you do misjudge, there's 3ft less you have to swerve to avoid rear ending the car in front of you.

FYI. When I see the red things on the tail end of the car in front-o-me I like to count to tree and then swam on the brakes. Don't tink you can get bumped off dat way.

LOL

Report #3 has been updated with the overall standings after week 2. I will update next week's tracks and fuel later this evening. Congrats to Camel and Blitz for winning their respective groups last night. Also congrats to Blitz for getting the overall win.

Report #3 has been updated with the overall standings after week 2. I will update next week's tracks and fuel later this evening. Congrats to Camel and Blitz for winning their respective groups last night. Also congrats to Blitz for getting the overall win.
Thanks to mark for sending me that set up that got me overall pole position.

I'm hoping to be home and online by 9:30pm this evening. If so I'm going to do a small test on both of this week's tracks. Let me know if anybody would like to join

I'm hoping to be home and online by 9:30pm this evening. If so I'm going to do a small test on both of this week's tracks. Let me know if anybody would like to join
I can hop in after tues league is done if not too late.
And you are running half fast this Sunday? ... my daughter is off to California for 6 months to record her songs, so we are driving to Edmonton to visit her before she goes. Then next weekend is the guys annual snowmobile trip up north, so I'll miss next weekend too.

Congrats to @Wolfie_010 and @Senna94f1 for their respective group wins at Algarve with @Senna94f1 getting the overall win. Congrats to @The__Camel and @yogi bear for their respective group wins at Road America with @The__Camel getting the overall win.

Next week is the final week for League #2. We will be at Hockenhiem GP for a 1 hour 30 minute race. Currently in Group A we have @Wolfie_010 in 2nd place with 75 points, @Willphaizer in 3rd with 72 points, and @CB_racer in 4th with 65 points. We have 3 guys fighting it out for 2nd or 3rd. One race will settle who gets $50, $25, or $0.

In Group B we have @OBLITZO in 1st place with 103 points. @yogi bear in 2nd place with 102 and @Senna94f1 in 3rd place with 88 points. One race to settle 1st place with two drivers separated by 1 point and the third driver only 15 points out of first. We have 3 drivers fighting for $100, $50, or $25.

In the team standings we have The Animals in 1st with 217 points, Willitz Racing in 2nd with 175 points, and Euros Wolves in 3rd with 163 points. So we will have a good fight for 2nd and 3rd in the team standings.

Race night tonight. 1 hour 30 minutes at Hockenhiem GP. Lets be careful in turn 1 and at the hairpin at the end of the long straight. This is the final week of league #2. We have about 3 openings tonight if anyone wants in. We have a lot of money up for grabs still yet and I expect it to be a tight battle. I'm also going to give away some $10 PS Network cards for tonight's race alone. The top 2 drivers in each group will receive a $10 PS Network card.

Great race to end the second league with. Sorry to @Willphaizer and @Senna94f1 on their disconnects 35 minutes into the race.

Congrats to Camel and @yogi bear for their 1st place overall wins. Both take home the $100 prize.

Congrats to @Willphaizer for his second place finish in the team standings as he will take home $50. Congrats to @OBLITZO for his overall second place finish in group B and his second place finish in group B in the last race as he will take home $60. Congrats to @Wolfie_010 for his overall 2nd place finish in group A and his second place finish in group A in the last race as he will take home $60.

Congrats to @Senna94f1 who took home overall 3rd place in group B as he wins $25.

I'm going to be getting started on league #3 tomorrow and we will be giving away PS Plus cards in this league. 1st place in each group and the team standings will get a 1 year membership......2nd place in each group and the team standings will get a 3 month membership......3rd place in both groups and the team standings will get 1 month membership. The PS Plus cards stack on top of the time you have remaining so they should make as good prizes to win. Anyone interested in league #3 just let me know and we will get you signed up. I will make an announcement tomorrow of each groups cars for league #3 and will also get the total standings for league #2 posted.

Latest Posts

Back