Camels Premier Racing League...Taking Signups for Season #35....top 3 finishers receive PSN CardPS4 

• Thread starter The__Camel
  • 1,410 comments
We have one spot available if you would like the seat. Send a friend request to The__Camel and I will get you added to the PS4 league message group.

There are two underscores in The__Camel

Thanks...Just sent invite

Last edited:
PS_Messages_20200327_173820.jpg

Just trying to keep the thread current with some browsing material.
Pcars career has been deleted and restarted to many times, for there to be history. What's wrong with my F1 driver?

Can we vote to change this.

1. Causing an Avoidable Collision = 3 points

New change
1. Causing an Avoidable Collision w/damage = 4 points

Can we vote to change this.

1. Causing an Avoidable Collision = 3 points

New change
1. Causing an Avoidable Collision w/damage = 4 points

You are one of the stewards, so I say bring it up in the stewards message group and see if you get three of the four votes. If so then it should be changed. I'm not a steward so I dont get a say in the matter. The four of you ultimately control the rules and penaties

Need a few more post, to get that Jeadon character off the TOP post.
Well tried gt7..... the “real simulator“... definitely not a sim. It’s a fun arcade game for single player. But definitely not a simulator. And multiplayer sucks big time. Have to start a new lobby to change tracks.
Project cars 2 has it beat hands down. gt7 graphics are good, but the physics aren’t any better than gt5.
they have put all their efforts in to single player career and graphics.
project cars 2 continues to rule. Be careful not to play gt7 too much as your driving skills get dumbed down.
Took me a quite a few laps to get me back into pcars 2 mode.

Well tried gt7..... the “real simulator“... definitely not a sim. It’s a fun arcade game for single player. But definitely not a simulator. And multiplayer sucks big time. Have to start a new lobby to change tracks.
Project cars 2 has it beat hands down. gt7 graphics are good, but the physics aren’t any better than gt5.
project cars 2 continues to rule. Be careful not to play gt7 too much as your driving skills get dumbed down.
Took me a quite

Took me a quite a few laps to get me back into pcars 2 mode.
Such a shame. Is the FFB as numb as it was for GTS too Bear? Probably are limited in adjust your seat in game as well, albeit.

Miss you guys! Are you guys still able to run PCARS 2 on PS4?

Can't wait till you guys try AMS2 one day. You're going to LOVE it!

I agree that gran turismo still feels like gran turismo but I am not impressed with pcars2 physics whatsoever. I have been running iracing and raceroom recently since I finally have a nice computer and those are next level. Also, I have no problem being competitive with the ds4 on those (had to get rid of my rig when I moved). On pcars2 I can barely stay on track with the pad which makes it unbearable which is why I've been away. Don't want to ruin people's races because I can't hold a line.

Such a shame. Is the FFB as numb as it was for GTS too Bear? Probably are limited in adjust your seat in game as well, albeit.

Miss you guys! Are you guys still able to run PCARS 2 on PS4?

Can't wait till you guys try AMS2 one day. You're going to LOVE it!
Ams2? ...is that for computer? I checked into the price of a gaming computer... in Canada it seems just a starter would be $3k then upgrade graphics card etc. could run 5k..
I just can’t justify spending that kind of dough for racing only. And I don’t use a computer for anything else.
You could always fire up that ps4 and join us.

I agree that gran turismo still feels like gran turismo but I am not impressed with pcars2 physics whatsoever. I have been running iracing and raceroom recently since I finally have a nice computer and those are next level. Also, I have no problem being competitive with the ds4 on those (had to get rid of my rig when I moved). On pcars2 I can barely stay on track with the pad which makes it unbearable which is why I've been away. Don't want to ruin people's races because I can't hold a line.
Too bad you had to get rid of your rig whitey. And yeah I agree pcars needs a wheel to be competitive.
I tried once to use the controller, could barely make a lap.

I agree that gran turismo still feels like gran turismo but I am not impressed with pcars2 physics whatsoever. I have been running iracing and raceroom recently since I finally have a nice computer and those are next level. Also, I have no problem being competitive with the ds4 on those (had to get rid of my rig when I moved). On pcars2 I can barely stay on track with the pad which makes it unbearable which is why I've been away. Don't want to ruin people's races because I can't hold a

Too bad you had to get rid of your rig whitey. And yeah I agree pcars needs a wheel to be competitive.
I tried once to use the controller, could barely make a lap.
Yeah because to me, pCARS 2/AMS 2 STILL feels better then ANY Sim on PC and I have every game on pc and I'm in a Raceroom League as well.

I suspect that your opinion may feel differently if you compared them on Wheels rather then Controllers @Whitey093.

Yeah Bear, AMS2 is basically PCARS 2 but another company bought the rights and they revamped it. They also added quite a bit from their own game which was AMS 1 - Automobolista and so you have a whole bunch of different tracks and cars.

In my opinion, (many would disagree with me), it's the same game but they cleaned it up quite a bit so you don't have those same lingering issues that we dealt with on PCARS 2 like having to load your car set up multiple times prior leaving the pits etc.

Oh no Bear, you DO NOT have to spend no where near as much! Less then half that amount with ease.

Well, I just wanted to stop by and say hi as I miss you guys. Would have loved to have stayed in the group chats but I didn't want to be that guy since I wasn't active as a driver in the leagues.

Perhaps, I'll dust off the ole PS4 and run some practice sessions with y'all one of these nights.

I got a really nice gaming laptop from Costco for 1500 and that wasn't nearly the cheapest so they can be had reasonably. I would like to try AMS2 but pcars never felt good to me even when I had my T300rs so im hesitant if its similar. I have actually raced and driving a race car isn't as difficult as pcars makes it out to be. If there is a combo that is comfortable I'd love to jump in for a race here or there. I'll try to watch the combos a little closer.

I got a really nice gaming laptop from Costco for 1500 and that wasn't nearly the cheapest so they can be had reasonably. I would like to try AMS2 but pcars never felt good to me even when I had my T300rs so im hesitant if its similar. I have actually raced and driving a race car isn't as difficult as pcars makes it out to be. If there is a combo that is comfortable I'd love to jump in for a race here or there. I'll try to watch the combos a little closer.
Remember I’m in Canada.... so $3k Canadian with taxes is about right.
I haven’t checked Costco, but last time I bought anything electronics from them, they had nobody that really knew anything. It was like well, we have this and that, you Just need to choose what you want.
Picks up a box and starts reading specs.. well I can do that, do you know what all that techno babble means?
he starts reading again... ok so the answer is no. You don’t know anymore than I do.
It’s why I went to PlayStation in the first place. My last gaming computer I spent a bunch of money on a graphics card, and the computer was obsolete the next year.
Gaming PCs I have found are for people that are know what all that crap means. let the buyer beware.

Last edited:
Remember I’m in Canada.... so $3k Canadian with taxes is about right.
I haven’t checked Costco, but last time I bought anything electronics from them, they had nobody that really knew anything. It was like well, we have this and that, you Just need to choose what you want.
Picks up a box and starts reading specs.. well I can do that, do you know what all that techno babble means?
he starts reading again... ok so the answer is no. You don’t know anymore than I do.
It’s why I went to PlayStation in the first place. My last gaming computer I spent a bunch of money on a graphics card, and the computer was obsolete the next year.
Gaming PCs I have found are for people that are know what all that crap means. let the buyer beware.
I am by no means super computer savvy. I enlisted an IT guy at my company to help me discern what was good or bad. At costco I took pictures of the spec sheets and texted them to him and he guided me to a more expensive one because it had the right processor and memory to do all the things I want to do including gaming and other stuff. I am kind of a jack of all master of none in my life so I lean on others whenever I can to help make decisions on things outside of my comfort zone.

Back