camera cards on psp?

I think you may only use a memory stick duo, i have a Sandisk which works fine so don't think you must pay extra for a sony.

I am not sure but i think a camera card would be too big to fit in, unless it's a duo of course.

Because you don't want to buy a Memory Stick Pro/Duo?

:rolleyes:

The Memory Stick Pro/Duo is a proprietary Sony product and it is actually good. Not like their crappy ATRACK3 format for their minidisk players.

I'm not going to pay a pointless premium just because they say I have to do it their way. There are other reasons I won't get a psp as well.

VIPFREAK
I'm not going to pay a pointless premium just because they say I have to do it their way. There are other reasons I won't get a psp as well.
well... at least sony uses MS on ALL of their products now

VIPFREAK
And there inlays, one reason why I ain't gonna buy a PSP...

Why are you posting such useless info ?..

Guy asks if he can use an SD or whatever card in a PSP - You reply by saying you're not buying a PSP ?...

If you don't like Sony and PSP, then why read the PSP forum ?...

Jeez man...

Flerbizky

Guy asks if he can use an SD or whatever card in a PSP - You reply by saying you're not buying a PSP ?...

Jeez man...
Argeed. 👍

Flerbizky

Jeez man...

And how did that post help? Did your post help him any either? And plus ITR already answered his question. So what MORE info does he need?

And how did that post help? Did your post help him any either? And plus ITR already answered his question. So what MORE info does he need?
It didn't... And it wasn't the intention either obviously...

Back