Can I Do This????????

I am new at this hybriding so I need some tips.I have the base codes I think.Which codes do I need to make my first car?What are the absolute bare minimium of codes that I can get away with to create a car?Are they a sample list that shows the basic base codes that I just fill in the second set of digits?Is buying a car and fully modifing it and make sure that it is in slot one a requirement?As you can see,I know absolutely nothing about it.I want to try it to see what kind of a mess I can make.

U can go here for a pretty good assortment of GS2 hybrid codes. The codes U put on will effect what ever car is in ther first slot, so if U don't want to hybrid your current 1st car then buy a new one and it will be the base car. It's usually easiest to equip the car with a full race tranny when U buy it, and U can add other parts if U like, or U can code them all in, it's up to U. If U are doing a body swap, U need to use a color code for the body U are using, and U want to use a chassis that is close in wheelbase to the body U are using. Otherwise the parts are pretty much interchangable, but thr trannies can be glitchy.

Also , don't save your game untill you've tested your creation, and entered the garage.

I tried to change the color of a Viper and failed at that.I bought a Viper GTS and tried to change the color to a Micca Blue.The code I used was this,1c041358-1456e5dc and 1c04135c-1456e7a1.It sounds so good in theary,but the reality is I CAN'T DO THIS!!!!I made sure the Viper was in the 1st slot also.I added the new code to my Gameshark 2 and did all the steps right.

Thanks for the tips there.Are they a site that has the info for the basic rules for doing this hybriding?It will be nice to know what I can and cannot do.I would love to create a car with a Viper body that handles like a F-1.I'm not into alot of horsepower.For me it is more of a challenge to win with equal or a little less HP than the other cars.Btw,this is a great site to come to for help.

With some practice U can get a viper to handle way better than an F1. If U want to do a body swap, U should make sure the body is close in wheel base to the car U are putting it on, or swap a proper sized chassis in as well, and don't forget the matching color code. The wheel base thing is only a matter of looks, I like my cars to look like the bodies fit on the chassis.

I tried to enter one code at a time and it always freeze's up.Maybe I'm holding my tongue wrong or something.Is it possible that I am using the wrong codes?The codes I use are at this site.http://www.lemansspeed.20fr.com/custom2.html personally think this is the best site I found for the hybrid codes.They are really not much to search for.Can these be for the PAL version at this site?

That link didn't work. Did U try the link I put in a previous post? Lot's of codes there, U may have to wate a bit for the pages to load, as some of the parts tables are quite large.

It would be helpful if U list the codes EXACTLY as U are entering them so we can see where U might be having a problem.

Also, hopefully U have not saved your game in the frozen state.

Here is a car that I was trying to build with a Viper with a race tranny.

1c041368=Brakes part 1-C007B7F6
1c04136c=Brakes part 2-FB1B52D2

1c041370=Brake Controler part 1-6A31F7BE
1c041374=Brake Controler part 2-B89F190D

1c0413b0=Rear Tyres part 1-58DCE3B8
1c0413b4=Rear Tyres part 2-F982F0B3

1c0413a8=Front Tyres part 1-58DCE3B5
1c0413ac=Front Tyres part 2-F382F0B3

1c041378=Chassis part 1-6A31001E
1c04137c=Chassis part 2-793310A5

1c0413f8=Turbo part 1-581B3892
1c0413fc=Turbo part 2-07A17A5A

1c041398=Suspension part 1-87CDAFF5
1c04139c=Suspension part 2-D1A3585E

1c041320-Intercooler part 1-F7D368B2
1c041324-Intercooler part 2-F6B068CA

1c041380=Engine part 1-00AE3F2F
1c041384=Engine part 2-7D3932C2

This has a F-1 chassis with a 787 suspension.I also tried to put on the F-1 soft tires also.I wanted to swap the engine and put the one in from the Denso Supra.Just messing around with something here.What is my cure?

GT Hero79, yes I have both, and it's much easier to hybrid with the SP. That being said, some people can't afford both, or can't use an SP (Web TV). If U can't affoed both I'd choose the GS2 cuz U can Hybrid with it, but U can't use the SP for turning codes on. Well let's say they both have there benifits. BTW, I have seen acouple of other systems for the PS2, which are more likw a Dex drive. If they work, they would be way better than the SP, cuz they would eliminate all the disc swapping and rebooting.

rcarrender, I will have a look at those codes, and see what I can find.

OK, your problem is the suspension code. It should be:

suspension 1C041398 - AA6B08F5 1C04139C - A96690D4 Full-Racing, _787b_91

Also the code for the Denso engine is:

engine 1C041380 - EF8BD591 1C041384 - EF955B42 denso_supra_00

That is the Diablo engine U listed.

Thanks for the info.It finially worked!!!!!Nothing special I reckon.I added the settings for it also.If anyone has a few spare minutes in the future,could you please try this setup and let me know what you think.If it's bad then let me know.This is the first and I want to know how it compares with your first editions.I added a zip for the Car.It is a Viper with a Denso Supra engine and a F-1 suspension.I forgot what the turbo and intercooler are now.Comes with age I guess.

Attachments

• viper hybrid 1.zip
    581 bytes · Views: 5
Back