Can You Beat the Impossible Gran Turismo Quiz?

The Quiz said
And how could you get Gran Turismo 4's Nike ONE 2022 other than gameplay?

I had no idea this was even a thing. I keep learning about more and more things that Gran Turismo 4 has to offer. Turns out that the pattern for the EyeToy camera to scan is actually a file in the game data. Said file is located under "eyetoy/gtshirt.bin" in the game data, and this is what the file looks like extracted from a texture viewer:

SyV35wq.png

And said pattern can be found on the shirt that was included with that Nike limited edition bundle. Here's a picture from that thread I just linked:

51630277_org.v1286029117.jpg

And for anyone curious, here's some code that references it.

The more you know I suppose! This was probably the most-interesting part of the quiz for me.

I got 5/12 mostly by guessing. Some tricky questions. Also on the last three questions for whatever answer I tried to pick the quiz clicked the answer above instead. Not an excuse as the answers I tried to pick were wrong anyway.:lol:

Anybody else have that happen? I took the quiz on my phone.

5/12 that football pitch question was pure trolling :lol:

I had no idea this was even a thing. I keep learning about more and more things that Gran Turismo 4 has to offer. Turns out that the pattern for the EyeToy camera to scan is actually a file in the game data. Said file is located under "eyetoy/gtshirt.bin" in the game data, and this is what the file looks like extracted from a texture viewer:

SyV35wq.png

And said pattern can be found on the shirt that was included with that Nike limited edition bundle. Here's a picture from that thread I just linked:

51630277_org.v1286029117.jpg

And for anyone curious, here's some code that references it.

The more you know I suppose! This was probably the most-interesting part of the quiz for me.
Kaz pulling a hideo kojima lol

Last edited:
Dang, 6/12. First 4 questions I was like "It's this!... but this seems right too. Oh it was my first guess. :banghead:" Question 5 (? The May 15th one) was a surprising addition and one I'm glad to have known. I sure was baffled as it went on.

2/12, & one of them was a lucky guess!

:dopey: :boggled: :lol:

Got 11/12, the only question I got wrong was the one with the football fields. Pretty hard and fun quiz, gave me nostalgia with the NIKE ONE question. :cheers:

Screenshot_20200702-221048_Chrome.jpg

Back