Can you have multiple games on 1 mem card?

OK....I have established that GT3 is the best racing game ever. But is it possible to have multiple sim games going? My roommates want to play, but I have to gaurd my mem card with my life so they don't play my game. Any suggestions? I see that in arcade mode, you can load a guest garage, but that would require anoher card. Fromwhat I can tell, you can only have 1 game per card, or manually swap games between cards.

Hopefully there's an easy workaround.

Thanx for any help! :)
Jazzman

DUDE I am having the same problem over here. My lil bro wont let me play because we cant figure it out...there has to be a way to have two games. Please someone let me know

Or buy a Sharklink.  That way, you can have as many as you want.  Unfortunately, you have to have your PC and your PS2 within 6 feet of each other...

Nope, unfortunatelty you can't. I think that's real shady how Sony and the developers of GT3 tried to make more profit by forcing people to buy two cards to have two separate games. That's stupid. The files aren't even that big. I have GT3, NBA Street, FIFA 2001, Twisted Metal: Black, and Timesplitters (game and stage) files, saved on one PS2 memory card. And I still have space left. Alot! They played it shady style on that point.

Back