Can You See It ?

• Thread starter Noes
  • 27 comments
Noes
Just like the topic says..

Welcome to the autorai in Amstedam, I've been there yesterday, I'VE GOT THE EXACT SAME SHOT of this photo:lol::lol:
Haven't seen that Honda S2000 cause I had to go, and I can't go back sometime cause I live more south (Eindhoven) Cool pics. 👍👍:sly::D:)

Edit: it IS from the autorai am I right???

It is neat how they got in the wall, but in a Ford dealer a few miles outside of town, there's an old 60's Mustang Convertible upside down on the ceiline.

does anyone know if thoes nice car(especially the NSX!!) are in the game???
i´d love to drive that NSX JGTC, which raced at nürb 24h 2004!!!!

hope they´re in cause PD likes the cars, which show some "GT4" or "Playstation2" on the´r body(Courage C60 ´03/´04, Viper GTS-R ´00...) but what about the Dallara LMP1??? it has also Ps2 on it but was it really too unsuccesful to get into the game?

Noes
Look it up in the GT4 car database

Amuse
S2000 R1 ('04)
S2000 GT1 ('04)

Honda
(Mugen) S2000 ('00)
S2000 ('99)
S2000 Type-V ('00)
S2000 ('01)
S2000 Type-V ('01)
S2000 ('03)
S2000 Type-V ('03)
S2000 LM Race Car ('01)

Opera
S2000 ('04)

Spoon
S2000 ('00)
S2000 Race Car ('00)

I don't believe it is any of those.

I think he wanted to know about NSX not S2000 ;).

I'm sure that there will be a NSX or two in GT4 :D

vipersan
I'm sure that there will be a NSX or two in GT4 :D

Yeah, just a couple... :lol: I think I have 13 unique roadgoing versions in my garage, three or four different prototypes, and something like six JGTC versions.

...But not the one in that picture. It is not in the game.

neurokinetik

Yeah exactly. The one he is asking about isn't in the game. It doesn't matter how many other NSXes there are in the game because this one isn't included.

I find it kind of odd, frankly, that they didn't include it. Maybe it's hidden.

leech1984
LMAO!!

i have the same picture! i've been to the RAI too :P

LOL have you seen that MG tune car or whatever, a yellow one, THAT looked rediculous:) Or the Morgan race car?? It's really cool there in the Autorai!!!!!!!!
Too bad I haven't seen the S2000 car, but I saw everything else!!!👍:lol: Later....

neurokinetik
Yeah, just a couple... :lol: I think I have 13 unique roadgoing versions in my garage, three or four different prototypes, and something like six JGTC versions.

I don't know about that one in picture, since I don't have GT4 yet, but a couple of them is in. I'm sure ;). It's a figure of speech ;).

Back