Cold Warrior's Gran Turismo Sport Event Archives

Hey Mr. Warrior, sign me up for this race please if there is room. I will drive Puegot if thats OK. Wont be there till about 7:30CST I have no strategy figured out. I will try not to crash is the best I can do

Hey Mr. Warrior, sign me up for this race please if there is room. I will drive Puegot if thats OK. Wont be there till about 7:30CST I have no strategy figured out. I will try not to crash is the best I can do
The race starts at 7pm central time

I have decided to delay the start for you. Until 9pm Eastern Daylight Savings Time (EDT) 8pm central

I have decided to delay the start for you. Until 9pm Eastern Daylight Savings Time (EDT) 8pm central

You made this post when I was in the shower, obviously I made it in time for the original start time, I was completely unaware of this change until after the race. I still enjoyed that race, just like Tskuba you need to get into a good rhythm here to be consistant and fast. I never raced or even barely drove here before.

You made this post when I was in the shower, obviously I made it in time for the original start time, I was completely unaware of this change until after the race. I still enjoyed that race, just like Tskuba you need to get into a good rhythm here to be consistant and fast. I never raced or even barely drove here before.
You posted for Central time. So I thought you would late.

I love all 6 layouts of the Tokyo Expressway Tracks. They get a bad reputation because of the idiots in Sport Mode but, they are really fast and really fun with the right crowd.

Mazda 787b
This series will be run a custom semi balance of power based on historical performances of the real cars. I also applied some development improvements to the older model cars. The difference in performance between the cars will be reduced. But, they won't be equally balanced.

The reason why I'm telling you this is because the Mazda 787B wasn't the best car. So it will likely be the worst of the five cars.

While the Mazda 787B did won the 24 of Le Mans in 1991. It won by reliably and luck not speed. The winning Mazda qualified over 12 seconds the pole. And never won another race.

I plan to add a historical facts sections for all the cars and some of races.

So do you still want run the Mazda?

Last edited:
Oh, I will be entering myself at a later. I plan to enter the into the class that needs me the most. I have all 8 cars. So I'm pretty free in car selection choice.

There is a high possibility that the Group 6 class won't see any entries do to their high price tags and I will have to close the class.

If this is case and this become Group C only series. The following changes will occur. Allowed entries to the Group C class will be increased. Some schedule changes will be made to better represent the Group C era. The point system will change from WSC's 6 cars system to the 10 cars points system.

Right now races are mixed some are aimed at the Group C era others aimed Group 6. This is video game I don't have to worry about people dying. From racing Group C cars on tracks they shouldn't be racing on.

Oh, and for those that wonder why Goodwood is not part of this series. The Goodwood Motor Circuit closed in 1966 because the owners refused to modernize the track for the increasing speeds of race cars. The track was reopened in 1998 as a place to host historic cars races.

Last edited:
This series will be run a custom semi balance of power based on historical performances of the real cars. I also applied some development improvements to the older model cars. The difference in performance between the cars will be reduced. But, they won't be equally balanced.

The reason why I'm telling you this is because the Mazda 787B wasn't the best car. So it will likely be the worst of the five cars.

While the Mazda 787B did won the 24 of Le Mans in 1991. It won by reliably and luck not speed. The winning Mazda qualified over 12 seconds the pole. And never won another race.

I plan to add a historical facts sections for all the cars and some of races.

So do you still want run the Mazda?
Yes

Back