Cold Warrior's Gran Turismo Sport Event Archives

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200903-232316.png
    Screenshot_20200903-232316.png
    49.5 KB · Views: 18
Oh, one of these smaller countries that were once part of Russia and are bullied by them.

I'm US not Europe these races will be after midnight for you are you all right with this this?

Last edited:
Oh, I will be entering myself at a later. I plan to enter the into the class that needs most. I have all 8 cars. So I'm pretty free in car selection choice.

There is a high possibility that the Group 6 class won't see any entries do to their high price tags and I will have to close the class.

If this is case and becomes a Group C only series. The following changes will occur. Allowed entries to the Group C class will be increased. Some schedule changes will be made to better represent the Group C era. The point system will change from WSC's 6 cars system to the 10 cars points system.

Right now races are mixed some are aimed at the Group C era others aimed Group 6. This is video game I don't have to worry about people dying. From racing Group C cars on tracks they shouldn't be racing on.

Oh, and for those that wonder why Goodwood is not part of this series. The Goodwood Motor Circuit closed in 1966 because the owners refused to modernize the track for the increasing speeds of race cars. The track was reopened in 1998 as a place to host historic cars races.

I can run any class you would prefer me to run in. I have all the cars in the game and enough extra cash to buy any spare

I can run any class you would prefer me to run in. I have all the cars in the game and enough extra cash to buy any spare
I've once again come to conclusion I should not write a book. After reading me own writing.

I'm still working buying on a few cars. My next target is the 1956 Jaguar.

You can enter whatever class wish. That's up to you. Though if you don't the need the money. I suggest you should take the opportunity to race the 60s Group 6 against other humans.

However could I use someone to help run this league. I can do most of work myself but, I could extra eyes and ears to help monitor people. Also someone to help judge penalties and apparently someone to double check my spelling and grammar. Would you be interested?

Points system was changed to be closer to the 6 car scoring Points System WSC used for certain years.

2nd through 6th have all drop one point. These who finish outside the top 6 in class not will only get half a point.

You may notice that the point system look like the one for Gran Turismo 4 championships.

I am sad to announce the cancellation of the The Historic Prototype Mini Endurance Series. After all the work and research I put into this series. This is not the outcome I wanted. I unfortunately haven't gotten enough interest to Justify running this series. Thank you and I'm sorry to all who really were interested.

Please check back often. I have a few backup ideas to try.

After some testing. I have discovered that these top of the line Supercars can post higher average speeds than I thought they could. This has led me extend the opening round at Dragon Trail Seaside and the 8th round at Kyoto Yamagiwa from 250 km to 300 km races.

The start of this league has been pushed back until to November 21st as to not compete with the rescheduled 12 hours of Sebring. This will lead to 2 week break after the first race but it can't be helped.

I also moved around some other races. Do to the schedule changes. The last race is now scheduled for May 15th

Latest Posts

Back