CANCELLED. Porsche Cayman Challenge. 300km Brands Hatch.

• Thread starter El_Beardo
  • 82 comments
Sunday afternoon, that depends on the weather and my kids. I've got the thread tagged now, will check if you still have space closer to the 15th. What's the estimated duration of the event?

Sunday afternoon, that depends on the weather and my kids. I've got the thread tagged now, will check if you still have space closer to the 15th. What's the estimated duration of the event?

Relatively tentative test laps, and my crap maths put things at a little over two hours. Quali included.

full

Need to see what the Mrs. has planned for me in March...:)

:cheers:

Always a wise decision :lol: I'm assuming I'm good to go. I usually spend Sunday night at my place.

Nice. Very clean, mate. I like it.

R1600Turbo
Pro

Put me down as TBD, will need to get some time behind the wheel first.

Will do. When did you make the switch to the wheel?

I'm interested.

PSN; DesertPenguin_
Number: #09
Class: Am

How long do you think the race will last?

Based on my shockingly sloppy DS4 laps, and crap maths, I think it'll be a little under two hours. A little over with quali included.

I'll run a proper practice session tomorrow, and work things out properly.

Running approx 70bhp more, and 90 odd kg less than a BoP spec Cayman, on medium tyres. I'm going to assume (and this is where I could be WAY off) average lap times of approx 1:28. So, 88 seconds a lap x 77. Giving a total time of 6776 seconds, or just under 113 minutes.

Plus quali of 20 mins.

Got it gonna be a near 2 hour race. And with tires and fuel on x1 I expect only two or three stops to be the norm

Time to make a livery!

I'd imagine so, yeah. More than likely two stops for tyres, one for fuel. Unless you splash and dash. Fuel at x1 is good for something like 46/47 laps, if I remember correctly.

@Bivittavus88 Interested but cannot confirm entry, 80% chance I can race. Put me on the reserve list, will let you know when I 100% know if I can make it. Seems like a really fun event, Brands Hatch is one of my favorite circuits in the game!

PSN: Standard_FV
# 13
DR: A

Will do, mate. Hopefully you can make it.

Back