CANCELLED. Porsche Cayman Challenge. 300km Brands Hatch.

• Thread starter El_Beardo
  • 82 comments
Slight change of plan. Everyone who's expressed interest is on the list. Faffing about with entry/TBC/reserve lists is a ballache. If anyone can't make it, I'll offer spaces to reserves.

Im interested in this

PSN: Sunshineonleith
Number: #93
DR: B

Cheers, mate. As above, we've hit 16 drivers. So, I'll stick you on the reserve list for the time being. Should anyone have to drop out (someone always needs to drop out) you get first dibs on the free grid slot.

Livery progress:

View attachment 895079

View attachment 895077

View attachment 895078

Need to work on consistency and keeping the Cayman on track, but first laps are encouraging:

View attachment 895081

Apparently I have a lot of work to do on my livery . .

Sure thanks! Don't mind my current ratings (3K DR, 60 SR) I'm trying to get matched with my kid (E/B) :)
I'm usually a pramateur :crazy:

Ah, no worries mate. Maybe I'll have to have some sort of Pro-am decal for you and @HammyMansell

Strange, no notification from gtp on the tag. Haven't seen this at all
Well, I can't participate anyway :(
I hope you have fun!!

That's very odd. Going to have a Monza/Lambo practice lobby open in a few mins, if you want in, by the way.

Slight change of plan. Everyone who's expressed interest is on the list. Faffing about with entry/TBC/reserve lists is a ballache. If anyone can't make it, I'll offer spaces to reserves.

Cheers, mate. As above, we've hit 16 drivers. So, I'll stick you on the reserve list for the time being. Should anyone have to drop out (someone always needs to drop out) you get first dibs on the free grid slot.

Apparently I have a lot of work to do on my livery . .

Ah, no worries mate. Maybe I'll have to have some sort of Pro-am decal for you and @HammyMansell

Yes @Bivittavus88 I'll be there mate on the 15th!! I'm firmly back to A/S rating now....

By the way I had an impacted wisdom tooth pulled yesterday, face, jaw, mouth all hurts like hell, so no more Dailies for me this week, and next week's look a bit iffy also. I should be an A/Ser come race day, for if it changes anything. But Pro/Am sounds fun! ;)

Last edited:
Yes @Bivittavus88 I'll be there mate on the 15th!! I'm firmly back to A/S rating now....

By the waym I had an impacted wisdom tooth pulled yesterday, face, jaw, mouth all hurts like hell, so no more Dailies for me this week, and next week's look a bit iffy also. I should be an A/Ser come race day, for if it changes anything. But Pro/Am sounds fun! ;)

Back in with the reprobates, eh? Noice!!

Aw, mate. That sucks. My housemate had one on each side pulled in October. He looked, and sounded, like he'd been jumped. It's grim.

If you're taking ibuprofen, make sure sure it's ibuprofen lysine. If you're not, vodka :cheers:

Back in with the reprobates, eh? Noice!!

Aw, mate. That sucks. My housemate had one on each side pulled in October. He looked, and sounded, like he'd been jumped. It's grim.

If you're taking ibuprofen, make sure sure it's ibuprofen lysine. If you're not, vodka :cheers:

Yeah mate it's pretty crappy, but the recovery is fastish at least, the worst bit is being starving hungry, mashed banana isn't a belly filler! :( I'm on ibuprofen, paracetamol if the pain is worse, and antibiotics to avoid infection, talk about being drugged up!

And yes, always a reprobate me! Looking forward to the race! :D

@Bivittavus88 Just working on my cars design now. Just a heads up that I won't be able to use the standard GT Sport number boards as it doesn't display triple digit numbers when they start with zeros.

I've tried to create a copy of the #4 version board using the default graphics so at least I don't stand out too much.

If you'd like I can post a picture of the board i created so you can approve or suggest edits before race day.

@Bivittavus88 Just working on my cars design now. Just a heads up that I won't be able to use the standard GT Sport number boards as it doesn't display triple digit numbers when they start with zeros.

I've tried to create a copy of the #4 version board using the default graphics so at least I don't stand out too much.

If you'd like I can post a picture of the board i created so you can approve or suggest edits before race day.

No worries, mate. As long as it's close, it's all good.

I’m definitely interested, I’ll let you know as soon as I can if I can race. This sounds like fun! :)

Yes mate, what time GMT do you think it'll be?

Edit: Dummy Hammy me!! Just seen the times in the OP! ;)

Put me down for it @Bivittavus88 .......... No 44 for me, PSN HammyMansell1980

I'm interested, but I want to make sure I can actually attend it. I'll have my info below.

PHX-Mistah_MCA .. #23 .. Pro

Yes. Thanks for the invite. Interested in this one.

DelboyD, #5, AM

This sounds like fun. :)

GTP_Guido, #69, AM

Thanks for the invite :cheers:

Qyn
Bruuuuuh! :lol: I'm soooooo contemplating right now! :dopey: I want to join, but not sure I'll be able to attend :scared:.

Ahhhh, what the heck! I'm in :D.

TPC_QYN73-#73. Pro :cheers:

I'm always up for another endurance event, so I'm in.

Drex125 - #7

R1600Turbo
Pro

Put me down as TBD, will need to get some time behind the wheel first.

PSN: Hasnain282
Number: 282
DR: A+

PSN: VulcanSpirit
Number: #92
DR: A+

I'm interested.

PSN; DesertPenguin_
Number: #09
Class: Am

How long do you think the race will last?

@Bivittavus88 Interested but cannot confirm entry, 80% chance I can race. Put me on the reserve list, will let you know when I 100% know if I can make it. Seems like a really fun event, Brands Hatch is one of my favorite circuits in the game!

PSN: Standard_FV
# 13
DR: A

Thanks for the invite.

put me down as a provisional entry. Will need to check and make sure I’m not working somewhere that weekend.

PSN: Raptor_Race_13
Entry #: 002
D/R: B

TBC, yes please.

TPC_Granadier
Pro

Im interested in this

PSN: Sunshineonleith
Number: #93
DR: B

Sure thanks! Don't mind my current ratings (3K DR, 60 SR) I'm trying to get matched with my kid (E/B) :)
I'm usually a pramateur :crazy:

Sadly, I have to cancel this event. There's about an 80% chance I'll be in Kent that weekend. But, I won't know 100% until Friday morning. So, rather than have to cancel with 48hrs notice, I'll do it now. Hopefully I'll figure out another weekend to host it.

Sadly, I have to cancel this event. There's about an 80% chance I'll be in Kent that weekend. But, I won't know 100% until Friday morning. So, rather than have to cancel with 48hrs notice, I'll do it now. Hopefully I'll figure out another weekend to host it.

Thanks for the advanced warning. I'll still be interested in future as long as I can make the new date/time.

No worries @Bivittavus88, and yeah I hope we can run it some time soon......

Not sure if mooted, or mentioned before, but couldn't the 300km race be a 9th race to end the Friday night bi-weekly races, with double points, something like that mate?

But whatever, it'll be fun when we do it! ;)

Back