CANCELLED-Vintage Porsche 911 Cup *NO ABS*

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 269 comments
Please add me to the roster. Currently on travel but will work on a livery when I return early next week. I can confirm for the 24th unless there’s one of those unexpected life events.

Please add me to the roster. Currently on travel but will work on a livery when I return early next week. I can confirm for the 24th unless there’s one of those unexpected life events.
Awesome, great to have you. I will note you confirm for Event #1, and look forward to seeing your livery and racing with you. Be sure to post a picture sonic can add your entry to the driver profile page.

E35DF427-7833-4C61-9206-4E88247844A0.jpeg.jpg

Confirmation Post

Vintage Porsche 911Cup
Event #1
Friday, January 24th, 2020
at 9:00pm est
To all Drivers tagged in this post, please confirm your status by posting here in the thread or via PSN message that you "will" or "will not" be racing by the confirmation deadline of 5pm Friday, January 24th (Race Night) to secure your grid spot for the Event. The first 16 drivers to confirm attending are guaranteed their grid spot for the night up to the start of qualifying at 9:15pm est.
Race room opens for entries and warm up at 9pm est.

Below is the Main Post Link for easy reference of all policies, procedures, and series information for anyone who needs them.

Vintage Porsche 911 Cup Challenge Main Post Link

Anyone with a (👍) has already confirmed and has been noted to be present for Friday January 24th. Everyone else, please confirm, here in the thread or via PSN message, that you "will" or "will not" make it before the confirmation deadline of 5pm est Friday January 24th. *Please reply either way*

Looking forward to our first race at:
Track: Lago Maggiore West
Conditions: 18:15 Evening Clear
Room opens 9pm est.

Qualifying: 10 min
Race 1: 15 min, fastest first
Race 2: 35 min, reverse grid

Tuning Link

We need at least 10 drivers to confirm attendance and/or show up on the grid to go forward with opening the series.

Hope to see a strong showing and to see you all on track.

👍= will be present
(X)= notified of absence
(?)= Questionable

👍 @llNovall
👍 @DesertPenguin
👍 @CPT_RowdyGiff
👍 @TEX36
👍 @Moby45
👍 @GT_brickhole
👍 @Rob Brown
👍 @Phlano099
👍 @tincanofdeath
(X) @Drummer79
👍@bigbeefytaco
👍 @RACECAR
👍 @Shock_Gee
👍 @Bologna_Duc

Last edited:
I thought I confirmed already.
I got that one for the Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge early confirmation for 1/31. This is for the Vintage Porsche 911 Cup. Either way, your all set for all series next events.:cheers: See ya this Friday fir the Lamborghini Super Trofeo Races

View attachment 881460
Confirmation Post

Vintage Porsche 911Cup
Event #1
Friday, January 24th, 2020
at 9:00pm est
To all Drivers tagged in this post, please confirm your status by posting here in the thread or via PSN message that you "will" or "will not" be racing by the confirmation deadline of 5pm Friday, January 24th (Race Night) to secure your grid spot for the Event. The first 16 drivers to confirm attending are guaranteed their grid spot for the night up to the start of qualifying at 9:15pm est.
Race room opens for entries and warm up at 9pm est.

Below is the Main Post Link for easy reference of all policies, procedures, and series information for anyone who needs them.

Vintage Porsche 911 Cup Challenge Main Post Link

Anyone with a (👍) has already confirmed and has been noted to be present for Friday January 24th. Everyone else, please confirm, here in the thread or via PSN message, that you "will" or "will not" make it before the confirmation deadline of 5pm est Friday January 24th. *Please reply either way*

Looking forward to our first race at:
Track: Lago Maggiore West
Conditions: 18:15 Evening Clear
Room opens 9pm est.

Qualifying: 10 min
Race 1: 15 min, fastest first
Race 2: 35 min, reverse grid

Tuning Link

We need at least 10 drivers to confirm attendance and/or show up on the grid to go forward with opening the series.

Hope to see a strong showing and to see you all on track.

👍= will be present
(X)= notified of absence
(?)= Questionable

👍 @llNovall
👍 @DesertPenguin
@CPT_RowdyGiff
👍 @TEX36
👍 @Moby45
👍 @GT_brickhole
@Rob Brown
@Phlano099
@tincanofdeath
@Drummer79
👍@bigbeefytaco
👍 @RACECAR
@Shock_Gee
👍 @Bologna_Duc

confirming

Great turnout expected this Friday, all signed up drivers (13), except 1 have confirmed for Event #1 at Lago Maggiore West. Thanks to everyone for the early communication and confirmations to get this series started on time.:cheers: Get those practice laps in, and see you all on the grid at 9pm est.

Awesome, great to have you. I will note you confirm for Event #1, and look forward to seeing your livery and racing with you. Be sure to post a picture sonic can add your entry to the driver profile page.

In 1980 one of my favorite companies sponsored a Porsche at Le Mans. Unfortunately, #71 already taken. But Bobby Rahal ran the #9 Apple Porsche at Road America.

8868259_orig-2.jpg

Driver: Bologna_Duc
Race Team: Dick Barbour Racing
Car Number: 9
Class: some
20200121160807.jpg

Back