Can't log in to Gran Turismo Sport's community tab.

• Thread starter Tunano
  • 64 comments
Norway
Norway
When I try to log in it keeps giving me this error message which makes it pretty much impossible for me to access my account and / or to upload decals to the site.

''The online ID with which you are currently signed into this site has no record of having been used to access Gran Turismo Sport's online features.''

bcfb6263bb.png

and yes I've tried every thing from this thread
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/cant-sign-in.383548/

Since yesterday I've been having constant issues getting access to the GT website. I have my profile page saved in my bookmarks and have always just clicked on that and its took me straight to it.
But yesterday it had logged me out. I tried logging back in and it sent me a text message with a code for 2 part verification. I used that and after hitting submit it said user not recognised, you need to have used GT Sports online features before using this feature.
So I opened the game and all was fine in-game. Went back to the site and it let me log in. I presumed from there all was ok. Later on I needed to download pictures from my gallery and it did exactly the same again and I had to go through the full procedure once again and now it's doing it yet again.
Has anyone else had this and if so is there a way to stop it happening and get back to normal service?

Same. I did see a notification yesterday morning saying it was offline for maintenance. But i've had problems logging in since it came back online. Occasionally it works, but most of the time it doesn't.

Since yesterday I've been having constant issues getting access to the GT website. I have my profile page saved in my bookmarks and have always just clicked on that and its took me straight to it.
But yesterday it had logged me out. I tried logging back in and it sent me a text message with a code for 2 part verification. I used that and after hitting submit it said user not recognised, you need to have used GT Sports online features before using this feature.
So I opened the game and all was fine in-game. Went back to the site and it let me log in. I presumed from there all was ok. Later on I needed to download pictures from my gallery and it did exactly the same again and I had to go through the full procedure once again and now it's doing it yet again.
Has anyone else had this and if so is there a way to stop it happening and get back to normal service?
Yep, it's being a pain.
Although I don't seem to be having quite as bad a time of it as you are.

This may or may not help, but perhaps try manually signing out of your PS4 and trigger a fresh 2-step verification by signing back in again there.
The website should settle again soon in any case.

*Edit*
Actually, the more I think about it the less convinced I am that it will change much.
The 2SV is obviously a PSN/PS4 security measure which led me down that path, but ...

Anyway, I guess it's only 5 minutes of your time if you wish test it.

Last edited:
Yes, tried to point someone in that direction and it was giving all sorts of issues from slow (to the point of not loading) to saying I needed an account

Last edited:
Yes, same issue, had to keep refreshing it on my phone/login out/back in and on my work PC it straight up refuses to recognise my account credentials, telling me I don't have a PSN profile associated with the game! :lol::lol::lol:

Happened to me yesterday. Couldn't log in from my computer for a few hours.

Happened for a few hours this morning too. Just went back to normal right now.

I was getting kicked offline and reconnecting constantly while taking some race photo's and yeh very slow loading on the official site.

So something is definetly up.

I've also been having issues on mobile. Been really really slow when reconnecting.

They done some maintenance on the site yesterday or the day before hen is issue has arisen. Lots of fun

MMX
I get the attached most of the time, but have managed to make it in once today.

I had the same message in italian too.

Seems that they had changed the rules for being connected to "our" profile out of the PS4.
We must be in the game (on PS4) in order to have access to the site by PC or APP on another device ...

IR

I was having this issue earlier today, as well. Coincidentally, it started to happen to me when I lost connection while trying to load up a Daily Race lobby.

It seems to be working again properly now. Logged in via GT Sport app, mobile internet, and Google Chrome on my computer without any problems.

E - 2:41PM PST, it's having problems again. Yay. :(

Last edited:
Back