Can't remember who made the video

• Thread starter S!Lpheed
  • 4 comments
Sorry, but it's a pretty nice drift vid with a yellow sileighty, (plus other cars) and it had rock music from X-ecutioners, or Terminator..some name like that, don't think it was X-not their style

There was a lot of zooming in on the license plates in mid drift, and the lyrics were something like...feeling full, drowning in the rain( a bit religious i think)...awesome song and great video and I wanted to see if it was still downloadable, if not, could someone upload it for me? Thanks a lot!

?

I'm pretty sure that you don't mean My centrifuge 2 vid - but some of the description fits. It did have a yellow sileighty featured for the first half of the vid, and music by X-Engine-X.

Maybe DTC's vid 'Yellow Like Me" ?
I didn't catch that one while it was up, so I don't know what music was in it, but I searched this forum for 'yellow sileighty' and her vid thread (as well as my own) came up in the results.

~shrug~ :indiff:
unsure

Boundary Layer
?

I'm pretty sure that you don't mean My centrifuge 2 vid - but some of the description fits. It did have a yellow sileighty featured for the first half of the vid, and music by X-Engine-X.

Maybe DTC's vid 'Yellow Like Me" ?
I didn't catch that one while it was up, so I don't know what music was in it, but I searched this forum for 'yellow sileighty' and her vid thread (as well as my own) came up in the results.

~shrug~ :indiff:
unsure

Yeah it's centrifuge! do you still have it for download Boundary?

*edit found it in archive, why didn't you think it was your vid?

here's why I wasn't sure:

S!Lpheed
...great video...

:sly:
And because I could only recall of one clip taken from ground level that sort of focuses on any license plate.

It's rather old, and to be honest I'm quite embarassed by the drifts presented in it now. But I suppose at the time I made it I felt quite proud of it.
I agree that the song is pretty awesome 👍 Local Winnipeg Band - I've seen them play a few bar gigs.

Either way, glad you like it

Boundary Layer
here's why I wasn't sure:

:sly:
And because I could only recall of one clip taken from ground level that sort of focuses on any license plate.

It's rather old, and to be honest I'm quite embarassed by the drifts presented in it now. But I suppose at the time I made it I felt quite proud of it.
I agree that the song is pretty awesome 👍 Local Winnipeg Band - I've seen them play a few bar gigs.

Either way, glad you like it

True, it's not the best vid but I think the song really brought it together, so good job on the editing. The best part, when the evo speeds up around the corner, following the vocals of the singer. Also when the sti goes sideways at the end. Classic!

..I guess I should watch some new vids, lol haven't watched any in forever
. Once again thanks.

Back